Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Ballistic Addon Studios missions wanted  (Read 1160 times)

Tango Down

Ballistic Addon Studios missions wanted
« on: 16 Apr 2004, 22:02:04 »
i have every addon made by BAS, delta/rangers and blackhawks little birds etc. i love making mission with them every since i have learbed how to script a group eject but i am fining trouble looking through the archives and getting GOOD mission which inlclude any of these mods. i prefer delta/ranger based missions but any help would be nice!

j-man

Re:Ballistic Addon Studios missions wanted
« Reply #1 on: 17 Apr 2004, 07:25:21 »
Operation LoJack by toadlife is a great delta/ranger mission. I dont have a download link, but i'll see if I can find one.

Also, I made one, you can download it at the mission beta testing forum :)

EDIT
Here's the link to operation LoJack: http://www.ofpec.com/missions_depot/index.php?ID=664

And the link to my mission (operation dragon horn): http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=23;action=display;threadid=16961
« Last Edit: 17 Apr 2004, 07:28:03 by j-man »

hooahman

« Reply #2 on: 17 Apr 2004, 17:52:27 »
Here is a great campaign by Snakeman that uses the BAS Rangers: Click!

Another great one is City of the Dead by Asmodeus: Click!

Tango Down

« Reply #3 on: 17 Apr 2004, 23:28:59 »
they sound good, but do u have links to the campaign and the SP mission through another web site. i like flashpoint but i aint paying to get those addons  ;D thx

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #4 on: 18 Apr 2004, 00:15:26 »
Where do you have to pay for addons?

EDIT:.........I see, you mean Filefront.  Just use the public download servers.  You don't have to pay for those.

Planck
« Last Edit: 18 Apr 2004, 00:35:04 by Planck »
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Tango Down

« Reply #5 on: 18 Apr 2004, 15:21:55 »
thx that campaign looks amazing but i came across a problem. when i oufit my men with the aimpoint m4s a message comes up when i start the game. i cant remember the exact code but basically its saying that it cant find the aimpoint/m4 scope view. when i zom theres no crosshair or anything. i hazve checked the mods and i have got them all. am i missing something else?