Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Sound problem  (Read 1453 times)

oGhOsTo

Sound problem
« on: 22 Aug 2002, 02:12:53 »
Here's a couple of questions that I've tried desperately to find the solution to:

I'm using Wrights soundmod, and making some maps for the SEB NamPack. I'm using a SoundBlaster soundcard, but I've noticed some faults in my sound fx.

1). When I edit maps, Nam addon or just regular opfp, a lot of the available sound effects in EFFECTS (triggers and waypoints), eg. the pre-made voice effects ("Die commie bastard", etc), don't work at all. I haven't had this problem before I installed Wrights soundpack. Is there any way to solve this, apart from unistalling the soundpack?

2). Both when playing opfp, and playing with the 'Nam addon (made by SEB), I can't hear the sound of the gunner in my group. Just the whizzing of his bullets. Why is that?

3). I'm making several missions on the SEB terrain called La Trang. On this map, players in one end of the map can hear the sound of helicopters anywhere on the map, especially when they start up or open fire. It seems the choppers are never more than 500 metres away. Any way to solve this?

TY for ur time,

GhOsT

Offline icarus_uk

• Members
  • LiarLiarPants Inflame True
    • [furryclan]
Re:Sound problem
« Reply #1 on: 22 Aug 2002, 03:15:13 »
Best way to get your questions answered would be to contact the author.