Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 23rd campaign (MY CLAN)  (Read 1996 times)

Offline smileynick

• Members
  • i am smiley nick
23rd campaign (MY CLAN)
« on: 23 Apr 2004, 23:13:41 »
i am in the prosess of making a 23rd campaign with the help of a guy called called Questor. this campaign will be quite different, firstley it will be a MP campaign, with arround 20 playerable units, it will be a campaign where you will have to work and interact with the civilians and make friends or not make friends, you can play the good guys and help the local people and in return they will help you, or you can leave them to it and they will leave you to it or you can be aggresive to them and they will turn againsed you, also you will start off with only one boat, and the starting point is the small island west of the Everon island, its a perfect island for what i need, you will have to steel tanks or equipment and if you become in a bit of a situation there is a option to surender and you will be transported to a POQ camp, its all very well me saying all this and i can do most of this but if anyone would like to lend a hand at all in camera scripting or speach and sounds it would be most apreacheted........
ng

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:23rd campaign (MY CLAN)
« Reply #1 on: 23 Apr 2004, 23:17:11 »
No recruting or advertising at the forums m8. But just a Q though. How can you make it a MP campaign? The way you descibe it it sounds like you need to pass quite a few variables from mission to mission which is, unforunatley, quite impossible in MP.

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline smileynick

• Members
  • i am smiley nick
« Reply #2 on: 24 Apr 2004, 13:42:32 »
sorry didnt mean to advertises, its my first post, well im not shure, i will be making it mission by mission if you know what i mean, and depending of the overcome will depend on the mission, so if we fail to capture the jeep depo for exapllle, next time we try and capture it it could been moved of become heavly fortfied, and also the enemy will be more aware and may search for out base, so its  a campaign but it will be made weekley with each mission, but i have made the basic template, civs moving arround, a POW camp and sounds to make it as realistix as possible, and i can use the template  to build each mission. so every week there will be a mission but depending on the 23rd outcome will depend on the type of mission, if you know what i mean.
ng

Iwesshome

« Reply #3 on: 25 Apr 2004, 02:57:19 »
Sounds like a good idea but as for looking for people to join you, please head over to the Recruitment Depot and make some job posts there. Good luck to you though  :thumbsup:

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #4 on: 25 Apr 2004, 03:51:52 »
Welcome to the forums, smileynick

As everyone has pointed out, we don't allow recruiting via our forums. We came up with the Recruitment Depot for that ;)

As long as this thread stays off recruiting and discusses ideas for your project, I've got no problems with it.

I wish you luck with it :)

Offline smileynick

• Members
  • i am smiley nick
sorry
« Reply #5 on: 25 Apr 2004, 20:29:49 »
yeh soz guys and thanks for the welcome and support, i shall let you know how things are going on when i have finished the campaign...

thanks again and a great website, it has helped me out a lot :)

ng

Offline smileynick

• Members
  • i am smiley nick
bus addon?
« Reply #6 on: 25 Apr 2004, 20:33:05 »
any one know if there is a bus addon out there for 1.46
ng

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #7 on: 25 Apr 2004, 20:48:00 »
Well, there is a bus in the resistance expansion pack and it is definetly worth buying just for the bus. ;)

Offline smileynick

• Members
  • i am smiley nick
bus
« Reply #8 on: 26 Apr 2004, 17:01:26 »
yeh i know i have res and its cool, im shure there is a bus out there, sombody must have made one?? there are pleantly of good addons but no civilian addons, its a shame, can anyone make a bus? or how would i do it???
ng

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #9 on: 26 Apr 2004, 17:04:44 »
Well I can make a quick one, but I'm not very good at modelling... and I don't know if I got time... :-\

Offline smileynick

• Members
  • i am smiley nick
bus
« Reply #10 on: 27 Apr 2004, 00:24:29 »
hey no wories man, dont have to just because i left a post  ;D

i have no idea how to do stuff like that!
ng

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #11 on: 27 Apr 2004, 07:21:16 »
Well, chec out brssb sticky thread in addons: editing. There is a link to an absolutley great site where you can get step by step tutorials. And links where you can download the stuff needed. :)

cameronmc

« Reply #12 on: 27 Apr 2004, 07:36:12 »
Irrelevant, but if OFPEC decides to send out that squad to find MacGuba and his cronies, I demand I be included as squad 2nd-in-command.

Or at least included, that said.  ;D
« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2004, 07:36:48 by C.A. "Gaern" McDonald »

Offline smileynick

• Members
  • i am smiley nick
« Reply #13 on: 27 Apr 2004, 16:35:35 »
ok thanks THE REAL ARMSTRONG ;D i will chcek it out
ng

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #14 on: 27 Apr 2004, 18:48:09 »
Yea... My name in Capital Letters... I own... ;)