Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: New island released  (Read 1129 times)

Commando

New island released
« on: 07 Dec 2003, 00:51:46 »
i saw the aec island has been released by snakeman from pmc at @war news site and the addon is kolgujev, Everon and malden islands on the same island addon...

picture

http://flashpoint.nekromantix.com/PMCscreenshot/aec-map-big.jpg

download link to fileplanet :P

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetrainbowsix/atwar/ofp/addons/islands/aec-island.rar

im currently working on some kind of destroy everything on all islands co-op kind of mission where you will be using everything from old m1a1 tanks or fly bas blackhawks and fastrope into enemy held towns and shoot down some chopers or planes with F-18's and also para drop into hostile territory from the old c130. so far i got sat script and groulink script + vehilce respawn and regular respawn built into the mission + 12 mb of custom music... got to remove a track or 2 maybe :P don't want to annoy people by making them have to restart the whole mission when they die at the second island or something like that ..
you guys probably can make something better out of the island in mission making than me so thats why i posted my ideas here and so that people know that a cool and big island group is out there. only a bit sad that he couldn't have nogogva and desert island there too  :-\

i wonder if its possible to convert the old bis campaign missions to the new island and have one or several groups work on all the missions at the same time...  :o

O Neil

Re:New island released
« Reply #1 on: 25 Dec 2003, 03:29:13 »
Hey

I think that's a cool idea (Just a word of encouragment). I can't see the pic, haven't downloaded the island . . .  ::) But it sounds cool anyways ;)

(O'Neil

PS: If this would go ahead, giz us a holla & I could make a promo cut-scene for it or somethign . . . cause that's where it would be headin'

Phantom

Re:New island released
« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2003, 01:56:00 »
Yes it's possible. And about the dying thing, if you update their restart position then it's all hunky dory!