Missions Depot > OFP - Reviewed Missions

(Review Completed) [SP] The Black Gap

(1/17) > >>

Sui:
Just when you thought this mission was dead, never to see the light of day again! It's the 'one year on' anniversary special! ;D

Note: Beta testing is complete. I still appreciate any feedback you may have for me though

The Black Gap

U.S. command are using spearheads of heavy armour to push for more Soviet controlled territory. With the Soviet defenses still surprised and unorganised, this tactic has been working well... until now. The latest advance has been slowed by poor weather and roving bands of AT infantry. Your Airborne infantry platoon has been called in to clear the way for the tanks.

I've reworked a lot of things in this latest version, and gotten the action happening much more along the lines of how I want it :)

This mission has come very close to being scrapped on a number of occasions, simply because I've overcomplicated it ;D
It was made with replayability in mind, which means there are many things I have to check to make sure they're working right.

As such, I would be very appreciative if you could please include the following information in any feedback you're kind enough to give me :) :
[*]The first objective on your list when you finish
[*]The last objective on your list when you finish
[*]If your Lt. dies, where/when/how it happened, and your opinion on the Platoon order interface.
[*]Whether or not you continue to hear Alpha squad's radio calls (it's be heaps of annoying 'group move to...' calls).
[*]Your opinion on the Formation Guide. Too annoying? Does it show up enough?
[*]Difficulty when assaulting L'Espace Noir[/list]
And of course anything else you think is pertinent.

Get it here (Release v1.00)
You can grab it here.

No unofficial Addons are required.
Made using OFP v1.96 (Resistance is required)

Anyway, hope you enjoy it. Any feedback at all is greatly appreciated :)

Kaliyuga:
 Link's not workin ... :(

but I'll give it a go when i get the chance to download it ;)

Sui:
Oops... my typing is getting to be as bad as my French :P

Should work ok now...

Kaliyuga:
 that did the trick ...   ;)

Tim Pink:
oh happy day oh happy day

im downloading now, i cant wait to play it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version