Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: mission ideas based on theory  (Read 1095 times)

BronzeEagle

mission ideas based on theory
« on: 12 Sep 2003, 12:02:04 »
I came up with an idea for a mission.  The beehive theory.  I'm sure you can all guess what that is or even how to make a mission like that.  

Offline Black_Feather

• Former Staff
  • I'll never forget you Daisey.
Re:mission ideas based on theory
« Reply #1 on: 12 Sep 2003, 19:17:32 »
??? whats the beehive theory? explain it a bit will you.

max_killer_payne

« Reply #2 on: 12 Sep 2003, 20:50:47 »
I came up with an idea for a mission.  The beehive theory.  I'm sure you can all guess what that is or even how to make a mission like that.

Err not really mate. Try and explain it.
« Last Edit: 12 Sep 2003, 20:51:02 by max_killer_payne »

BronzeEagle

« Reply #3 on: 12 Sep 2003, 23:43:12 »
What's the defense of a beehive that makes it the most dangerous infrastructure in nature?  The bees are always swarming around it.  Not only that but if anyone gets close and looks offensive the bees will attack in a swarm.  That same idea can be played out in a military base if you attack it.  That's just one analogy between nature and the military.

BronzeEagle

« Reply #4 on: 13 Sep 2003, 01:14:36 »
One idea I got from Lost Island, specifically in the jungle picture is the thought of your unit having to follow an enemy patrol, into the jungle to locate their base.  That'd be fun.  Maybe there'd be tanks placements and enemy checkpoints you'd have to avoid.  It'd be the perfect recon mission.  Then once you locate the base, you'd have to destroy it by airstrike or attack it yourselves and if you're lucky escape the jungle.    
« Last Edit: 13 Sep 2003, 01:17:26 by BronzeEagle »