Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Framed  (Read 1303 times)

max_killer_payne

Framed
« on: 25 Aug 2003, 13:15:18 »
I have just started this mission and its about 20% complete. I have the intro done, and started the mission. Within luck it should be done soon, just need to sort out a few scripting problems. Heres the story:

You used to be in a cartel, you got in trouble and the gang bailed you out. You left and owe them a favour. In the intro the gang leader and bodyguard approach you, and say you have to do this job for us. A SWAT sniper kills them both, and another of the gang walks by, finds them and thinks you kill them. He attacks you and to defend urself you punch him and knock him out. A women phones the police and then you go on the run. Being hunted by both the cartel and the police. Any ideas?

polat

Re:Framed
« Reply #1 on: 25 Aug 2003, 15:21:10 »
I haven't got any ideas but I think it's going to be a good mission. I hope you release it soon. :-*

max_killer_payne

« Reply #2 on: 25 Aug 2003, 15:28:05 »
Yeah, im getting some good progress done. Its got too many scripts though. o well. I've run into a bit of a snag though. I want to have multiple endings but I dont know how, and I dont know the command to end the mission. I think its ForceEnd, but im not sure.

bigdog632

« Reply #3 on: 25 Aug 2003, 17:08:14 »
what happened to the swat sniper?  why didnt he kill you?

max_killer_payne

« Reply #4 on: 25 Aug 2003, 17:11:49 »
Because you arent the target. You arent actually technically framed or setup. The sniper's targets are the gang leader (Andreas) and his bodyguard.

Phantom

« Reply #5 on: 02 Sep 2003, 05:09:22 »
Firstly I think that you could make it more dramatic mate. Say some kids just gotten off his motorbike to go into a shop (show it in the cutscene) then you get on his bike and begin driving out of town. Then narration comes over, which is actually the character thinking to himself. Saying that he's got to get to the shed at some place, where he's got a little stash of money, weapons, a vehicle, passports, new clothes and the like. So he makes it there without getting seen by locals or roaming cops. He gets his shit together.

Now, instead of going for the obvious direction where you must kill the man that has accidentaly framed you, to clear your name. You've just got to escape the cops who are after you, and the sniper who's trying to finish you off, just in-case you kill him first.

You should never clear your name though. Just make it you take out what cops you can, and this sniper and his little posse, and make it to the docks at the other end of the island or something. You sail to a small island off the coast of france or something, just pick an island someone has already made. And begin your life.

Sorry I kind of gave you a new story. The original one's a good idea (similar to something i talked to you about before) but just didn't seem to have enough in it.