Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: upgrade  (Read 1463 times)

corrupt

upgrade
« on: 23 Jul 2003, 19:42:13 »
i have operation flashpoint game of the year edition  version 1.85.  i downloaded a patch version 1.90 but when i went to install it, it said  operation flashpoint not installed or instalation corrupted.  what do i do?

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:upgrade
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2003, 20:17:04 »
1.91 is the latest version and you must download a sepratly GOTY patch.

corrupt

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2003, 20:36:57 »
do you know where i can get the patch  and what does it mean operation flashpoint not installed or instalation corrupted?

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jul 2003, 20:40:57 »
U have to search. Look at BIS homepage or CodeMasters Homepage. ANnd this OFP not installed means u don't have OFP installed, u have OFP GOTY installed. Actually, you might think that it is the same game but it isn't even if you wont notice any difference.

corrupt

« Reply #4 on: 23 Jul 2003, 20:51:39 »
i can try to find it but i have operation flashpoint cold war crisis still instaled in addition to game of the year edition

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
« Reply #5 on: 23 Jul 2003, 22:13:13 »
search for The Avon Lady's OFP Faq with keywords of your problem and I'll bet you'll find an aswer.
http://www.theavonlady.org/theofpfaq/
Not all is lost.

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #6 on: 23 Jul 2003, 22:41:48 »
i can try to find it but i have operation flashpoint cold war crisis still instaled in addition to game of the year edition
WTF?! U can't have CWC still installed, that will fuck everything up. Uninstall CWC and reinstall GOTY, download the patch and yippie!

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #7 on: 24 Jul 2003, 02:12:50 »
Welcome to the forums, corrupt

I'm afraid we don't do tech support here at OFPEC, but are strictly an editing site.

Your best be would be to try the link Asmo provided (the Avon Lady's great page), or failing that try taking a look around the Official Forums. They'll be able to help you out much better than we could ;)

# Topic Locked