Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Tutorials section...  (Read 1615 times)

Black Operative

Tutorials section...
« on: 30 Jun 2003, 01:01:04 »
Just wanted to say that you can't d/l the o-pbo references from the tutorials section.  ::)

Has anyone been lucky (or whatever it needs to get them) and successfully downloaded them? I know they are big, but could anybody be so kind as to send them to me via e-mail? I need especially the "misc" reference. E-mail is counterterror@arcticmail.com. Thanks in advance! :)

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
Re:Tutorials section...
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun 2003, 01:18:52 »
I can't test it at work, but whats happening thats preventing you from downloading them?
Any errors, etc?

We'd prefer to get things fixed, instead of just getting people to email them to you. :)
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jun 2003, 01:33:46 »
I just tried, and it works perfectly for me.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Black Operative

« Reply #3 on: 30 Jun 2003, 02:31:55 »
I can't test it at work, but whats happening thats preventing you from downloading them?
Any errors, etc?

We'd prefer to get things fixed, instead of just getting people to email them to you. :)

The download starts well at about 75kb/s, but it's fastly decreasing down to about 15 bytes per second so it would take me about 3 hours to d/l some 1.54 megs (DSL) ::). But the "operation timed out" error will be faster...

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jun 2003, 03:08:17 »
Thanks, I'll pass that on for someone to look into, make sure its nothing from the "OFPEC server" side of things.

Does it happen all day, or during certain times?
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Black Operative

« Reply #5 on: 30 Jun 2003, 20:36:12 »
Thanks, I'll pass that on for someone to look into, make sure its nothing from the "OFPEC server" side of things.

Does it happen all day, or during certain times?

Ok I now finished downloading the 1.54 MB "Misc" reference after about 10 minutes. Anyway, this problem happens all day, sometimes more sometimes less but 90% of the time I can't download any of these references before the time out error stops the d/l.