Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Harley-Davidson  (Read 1621 times)

Blade2000

Harley-Davidson
« on: 17 Jun 2003, 02:09:41 »
Lots of topics were about motorcycles. But nobody of have done a single. Colonel Klink and Tomb made some choppers but they don't want to release.
Guys give me a possibility to download this addon and I'll try to make the best. It's greatly needed for my mod FULL THROTTLE.

bigdog632

Re:Harley-Davidson
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2003, 07:57:04 »
i love it every game already released that has at least one motivated player is being adopted to the OFP engine

i wouldnt mind the harleys get a hells angel biker gang going
just make sure they sound right

Vyper

« Reply #2 on: 19 Jun 2003, 16:07:37 »
There was some bikes released..the Delta/Ranger back shipped with some of Colonol Clink's KLR's which can be used as civvie dirt bikes...and a good, if a little over sized, dirt bike was released a while back, check OFP.GAMEZONE.CZ and its on there somewhere...

Happy hunting

Vyper

ambrsia

« Reply #3 on: 19 Jun 2003, 17:14:23 »
how about a ww2 bike with site car + machine gun if there is such a thing :)

Vyper

« Reply #4 on: 19 Jun 2003, 21:49:18 »
There is.....saw the news on ofp.gamezone.cz a while back....it'll be there someplace

Vyper

Kaliyuga

« Reply #5 on: 19 Jun 2003, 21:59:19 »
  Yeah I have a BMW bike that's WWII   with a side car...  and I also read recently about one with a non-working (for now??)  MG on the sidecar that was released.

ambrsia

« Reply #6 on: 19 Jun 2003, 22:02:02 »
off topic now

dose ofpec have a page or someting anything that will help me play against members of ofpec?

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #7 on: 19 Jun 2003, 22:41:33 »
off topic now

dose ofpec have a page or someting anything that will help me play against members of ofpec?

:o *cough*  WTstinkin'F (*gets hot coffee down his wrong throat*)  :hmm: :tomato:

uuum, well... bikes, choppers?!  ::) p'haps in july... august...   ::) ( :-X )  ;D
real world (yeah, them $ ) and other artificial projects have stolen my time (and klinky's too, btw), so the road show will prolly celebrate its own 1 year anniv. before getting released.
but its not forgotten - its just that the bikes, the gang was never a "MAIN" project. it was a 'bitto funno'  :)

we had some trouble w/ the model so I guess ol' klinkster will have to buy us a new pair of frames before I can show all you cycle nutters out there what montrous sounds I have made for those choppers  8)

we talk realworld HD and realworld Triumph 'Bonneville' engines - WITH gear effects as well.
ain't nuth'n like the *crack* of a shovelhead shifting gears!  :toocool:

aaah well, now I get carried away again!  ::) ;D (I still have the beta "T.M.C.M" pack back home, yanno... )  :moon: ;D

click on my sig below if you don't know about the TMCM.
(and pray that we will finish what we started someday soon)  8) ;D

==========

8)  [but for now, I'm off on vacation this next week - hot sunny blondes & blue waves, here I come]

« Last Edit: 19 Jun 2003, 22:45:13 by Tomb »

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #8 on: 19 Jun 2003, 23:02:45 »
  8)  [but for now, I'm off on vacation this next week - hot sunny blondes & blue waves, here I come]

westhavet then  ;)
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Ball Zack

« Reply #9 on: 21 Jun 2003, 03:09:36 »
It would also be cool to have some custom chopper motorcycles.  Long wheel base with giant handlebars, fat tires, chrome wheels, a flamed paint job, and oh ya some thug Hells Angels biker's and other gangs armed with pistols and mac 10s.  Great for Police shoot outs, and gang wars.