OFPEC Forum

Addons & Mods Depot => OFP - Addons & Mods General => Topic started by: Aeon on 03 Sep 2002, 22:14:42

Title: request p3d
Post by: Aeon on 03 Sep 2002, 22:14:42
I search UAZG(FIA) and Jeep(FIA) p3d. Ready-to-open with texturep3d, Can anyone send me these files ?
korps@free.fr
Title: Re:request p3d
Post by: Marss911 on 03 Sep 2002, 22:19:04
I think its the best if you post this on the 3d modeling page.
Not here :)
Gues it will be moved (maybe locked)

But sorry cant help you

Cya
Title: Re:request p3d
Post by: ofp..hahha on 04 Sep 2002, 00:50:02
This is the 3d modeling page
Title: Re:request p3d
Post by: KTottE on 04 Sep 2002, 01:04:17
It was not here when Marss911 wrote that post. A very good example why things like that should be handled via PM.

Anyway, textureP3D works with full version p3d files, right?
If so, all you have to do Aeon is to dePBO the Data3D file in your DTA folder, locate the right files and live happily ever after.

Cheers, KTottE
Title: Re:request p3d
Post by: Aeon on 05 Sep 2002, 02:51:23
mmmh...not really, I found guaz.p3d abd gjeep.p3d
I X-pack them, so I can load them with textureP3D. But there is something bad because each time I use my new .pbo, I have error message "preNLOD....."  :-\
Title: Re:request p3d
Post by: SelectThis on 05 Sep 2002, 04:04:19
Dont use xpack on ODOL p3ds, it only works for MLOD (ie demo version p3ds) I highly recommend getting the pdodecrypter (aka UnPBO) for use with current p3ds.

SelectThis
Title: Re:request p3d
Post by: Bahak on 07 Sep 2002, 03:45:12
Hi !

Where I can find texturedP3D you're talking about ?!?
Is it free ?