OFPEC Forum

Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting => OFP - Editing/Scripting General => Topic started by: Coot on 19 Feb 2008, 19:48:55

Title: How do I add binoculars to a unit?
Post by: Coot on 19 Feb 2008, 19:48:55
Hey there.  I've been learning lately how to add custom weapons to a unit which has been fun and something I've always wanted to do.  Some units are really nice but sometimes you just don't care for the weapons it came with.  So this has been a fun learning experience.

However I don't know how to add field glasses to a unit.  I don't see a class name for binoculars in the reference list.  How do you add binoculars?  And does it use the "addweapon" or "addmagazine" command or something totally different?

Thankyou.
Title: Re: How do I add binoculars to a unit?
Post by: Mostly on 19 Feb 2008, 20:05:06
It's

Code: [Select]
this addweapon "binocular"
Title: Re: How do I add binoculars to a unit?
Post by: Coot on 19 Feb 2008, 20:08:13
Thanks a bunch.