OFPEC Forum

Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting => OFP - Editing/Scripting General => Topic started by: TrackenHit on 27 Sep 2003, 01:55:04

Title: Fleeing
Post by: TrackenHit on 27 Sep 2003, 01:55:04
Ok, so using this:

Unit_name allowfleeing 0

Will stop a unit or group from fleeing. THough my question is how can I change this so that instead of using a Unit or group, I could perhaps declare the entire side, such as WEST or EAST in place of the unit/group.

I tried

WEST allowfleeing 0, but it gave me an error. Does anyone know of any good ways to get around this?
Title: Re:Fleeing
Post by: deaddog on 27 Sep 2003, 02:28:03
Create a trigger large enough to cover all of your units.  Make it an East present or whatever side you want.  In the activation field type:

{_x allowfleeing 0} foreach thislist
Title: Re:Fleeing
Post by: TrackenHit on 27 Sep 2003, 02:45:18
It worked! Thx, though I had to change it to this:

"_x allowfleeing 0" foreach thislist