OFPEC Forum
Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting => OFP - Editing/Scripting General => Topic started by: McHale on 27 Sep 2003, 00:43:04
-
Anyone know how I can get a unit to move into a vehicle by only using scripts? I tried the following:
unit assignAsDriver _x;
But sod all happens.
Help? ???
-
this is what you want:
unitname assignAsDriver vehiclename;
[unitname] orderGetIn true;
-
this is what you want:
unitname assignAsDriver vehiclename;
[unitname] orderGetIn true;
You can also use the MoveIn command
unitname moveInCargo vehiclename
unitname moveInDriver vehiclename
unitname moveInGunner vehiclename
but it is more of a "jump" into vehicle if you will see the action, rather than the more realistic version Gundy noted ;)
You may also need to utilize the UnassignVehicle command when using these to get your units out
UnassignVehicle UnitName
or "unassignVehicle _x" foreach units thislist ....don't remember syntax :-X
-
ub3r, I always wanted to know how to do that. THanks 8)