OFPEC Forum

Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting => OFP - Editing/Scripting General => Topic started by: Blanco on 25 Sep 2003, 18:50:27

Title: titlescr / titleobj - colorproblem
Post by: Blanco on 25 Sep 2003, 18:50:27
I have made a overlay of diving goggles for the COC diver (not really for the addon itself, it's for an intro), seen from the inside, like you are wearing it.

Now, when I compare the picture in Photoshop with the one in OFP the colors are much brighter?!

What I did :

- I've made the overlay in Photoshop (1024 * 512)
- Saved it as .tga (because the glass much be transparant)
- Converted to .paa with textview.
- Defined it as titlescr in the description.ext

The overlay works in OFP but like I said but, it's grey in stead of black?!  What am I doing wrong?

I can try to define the paa as titleobj in the description.ext but I can't find an example how to do that...












 
 
Title: Re:titlescr / titleobj - colorproblem
Post by: Hawkins on 26 Sep 2003, 08:44:23
I think OFP adds more light to every picture added to it. I've heard that it does that. :-\ A pain but you can get over this by making the image darker.
If I remember right, OFP gives the image 70% more light. :o Can't remember for sure.

Hawkins