OFPEC Forum

Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting => OFP - Editing/Scripting General => Topic started by: VipNatePimp on 22 Sep 2003, 02:03:16

Title: Good Beachead Sounds
Post by: VipNatePimp on 22 Sep 2003, 02:03:16
Does anyone know or know of a sound(s) that play weapon fireing explosions etc. I deciced to remodle my beachead for Red Zone and I am looking for nice sounds that show lots of panic and explosions. I think USMapper911 used somethhing to what I am looking for in his campaigns... Operation Freedom III. Thanx
Title: Re:Good Beachead Sounds
Post by: dmakatra on 22 Sep 2003, 07:39:11
I recommend Google, searching for "explosion.wav" or something. Often you get free wav files site, and then you can nail em from there. No every site has good sounds though, so I recommend taking an hour or so.

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

EDIT: Look what Armsy found for ya:

http://simplythebest.net/sounds/WAV/sound_effects_WAV/sound_effect_WAV_files/explosion.wav

Now, I'm off looking for a whisle noise, they had one at the same site but it sucked.

EDIT 2: Woa! Look at this site! Cool! I'm gonna use this site as a sound HQ:

http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/soundsgunfire1.asp
Title: Re:Good Beachead Sounds
Post by: VipNatePimp on 22 Sep 2003, 17:11:54
Yeah I guess I'll go to google... even though it will take some time to find the sounds I want :-\ Thanx for sounds you found, although i don;t know if I will use them.
Title: Re:Good Beachead Sounds
Post by: VipNatePimp on 23 Sep 2003, 03:45:33
No wait... some of these are good... thanx lol ;D