OFPEC Forum
Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting => OFP - Editing/Scripting General => Topic started by: dmakatra on 21 Sep 2003, 16:13:37
-
Hi! Is there a way to turn a value true if the engine of a specifik vehicle has turned off it's engine?
Cheers!
:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:
-
for 1.91 there are 2 new commands
engineon
isengineon
thats all i know i saw them in the 1.91 readme but i cant find anything else
heres my guess
mycar engineon true
-
Methinks you mean...
cake engineon false
Or in a script...
?(!engineon cake): goto 'arse'
Variables are case sensitive you understand ;)
I've never used this so it may not work, but logically it ought to.
-
Cheers guys, gotta check this out as soon as my brother gets his fat arse off my chair so I can access my comp.
:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:
-
hmm this command may be usefull for an ejection seat script....
All you scripters head over here and have a look:
http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=13203;start=0;boardseen=1
-
Doesn't work m8s, and I can't find the syntax in the command reference :-\
:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:
-
In a trigger: isengineon vehicle_name
or in a script: ?(isengineon vehicle_name): do whateva
or in a script too: @isengineon vehicle_name
This checks, if the engine of given vehicle is on.
Off course you can check it vice versa with: not isengineon
or !isengineon
:edit - and Drozdov
Variables are case sensitive?
I can't follow you - iSeNGiNeoN vehicle_name does also work
I mean i know what you mean, but variables aren't case sensitive in every case, like inside the ofp mission editor.
Surely, in some cases they are, but not here.
~S~ CD
-
Of course, only tried the engineon, not the isengineon.
Cheers!
#Locked
:beat: *Gets N00bed* :beat: