OFPEC Forum
Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting => OFP - Editing/Scripting General => Topic started by: Ace Productions on 19 Sep 2003, 16:13:24
-
Ok, what I've tried to do was to make a soldier of the 101st look really wounded after a barrage and not being able to move.
I've tried:
GI SetDammage 0.9
GI DisableAI move
~0
PlaySound "Pain"
#Posing
?(BM==1):GoTo "Sorted"
~0.1
GI SwitchMove "LyingToTreatedLying"
Goto "Posing"
#Sorted
Exit
I'm the medic of my squad and it seems the guy likes me a lot cause he still crawls to come to me!!! >:(
Also is there a way so the guy cannot be healed even though I'm near him?
Thanks for your time
-
EhEhEh! The guy realy likes you.
It's the DisableAI syntax that's wrong:
GI DisableAI "Move"
However, it won't leave that place anymore, as you can't "Enable" the AI.
Therefore, try using 'doStop GI' instead. If the GI is the only one in the group, set its direction with setFormDir.
;)
-
to keep his dammage at 0.9 simply loop the script resetting his damage
#START
@ getdammage != 0.9
setdammage 0.9
goto "START"
the @ i believe loops at 0.5 seconds checking for the condition to be met
Depending on what you are doing it may be better to change the @ into a 1 second loop and simply just setdammage on that loop
-
Komuna and Terox thanks a lot for your advice and your time.