Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting > OFP - Editing/Scripting Multiplayer

Respawning resistance i c you closed the other

(1/1)

Statto:
I see you closed the post about respawning resistance so i cant read it :( er my problem being that i have my disription.ext set to
respawn ="BASE";
respawndelay = 1;

it works fine on for west and east but resistance / gourilla (spelt rong here) :) just spawn on the spot at which they die appon its anoying and i have tested it many times so its not a 1 off any help would be great.  "Statto Out"

danbryant4:
The marker for the resistance should be named -> respawn_guerrila <-.

Daniel J Bryant

PS: At the top of the MP editing there is a sticky topic named "RESPAWNING", thats were I found your answer.

Pope_Zog:
What do you mean "you can't read it"?

When the person who started a thread marks it as "Solved" then it's locked - this only means there can be no more replies. You should still be able to read it. Please explain further so that if this should be a bug, it can be fixed.

Pope Zog

Statto:
Na i couldnt read it yesterday must have been my browser or summit i fixed it it wasnt the marker i had spelt that right it was the unit names that my script used was messing the hole thing up its ok now thanks for your repys any how.  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version