Missions Depot > Arma2 - Reviewed Missions

[CAMP/OA] Operation Mighty Justice(Review Complete)

<< < (2/9) > >>

kju:
New, required, values for campaigns in OA it seems.

Zipper5:
Maybe, but it's working fine on my end now. All I did was use the same description.ext I posted above... :dunno:

bardosy:
SaOK: I have an advice: these errors occured because of the previous version of my campaign. So go to the My Documents/ArmA 2/Saves... I don't know the rest without my PC (now i'm in the office), but you will find the campaign save files... and delete it. Then use my new version in campaign folder and try it again.

kju: I don't think so. Because that sections (firstBattle...etc) ARE in my description.ext.

I'm not sure, but maybe it's the different PBO format? I cannot dePBO the arrowhead's pbo files, but I thought it's just one way and if I pboed a file in the old way, arrowhead will be read it. Maybe I was wrong.

Zipper: I have to confess, I didn't use your description.ext, just delete the empty sections - as you adviced - from mine. Is it enough or there is something special in yours?

kju:
bardosy what pbo tool do you use?

bardosy:
ArmA2. I mean it. I tried many tools, but finally I got a good advice here, OFPEC. I create an empty mission in the Editor, I copy all the campaign files into the mission's folder and then I save the empty mission az a Single Player Mission in the Editor. It produce a pbo file and I just move it to the campaign folder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version