Missions Depot > ArmA - Multiplayer Beta Testing

[MP/COOP/A.C.E.] 1-10 Combat Search and Rescue [TEF]

<< < (5/5)

hoz:
You could add some randomness to the location. The objective at sea doesn't matter that much. but the second objective. you could switch it up by adding  3 random locations all within the same general location. I noticed some deep valleys near by which would maybe make it more difficult.

hoz:
I was testing out mando hitching this evening. And it includes this HUD for picking up objects. I immediately thought of this mission. You should download and have a look atleast.

Jackal:
Hoz,

i have been away for the last week but i intend to implement the improvemnts as you suggested. I do have both downed objectives on random placement radius of like 700-1000 meters but the game seems to always put them in the center of this circle. instead, i might set up a series of game logics and have a script randomly choose say 1 of 4 locations and place the objective there with all related triggers. that may be more reliable for giving the mission some randomness to the players.

as far as the mando hitching, i will look into it.

Jackal:
*BUMP*

This mission has now been resubmitted as an A.C.E. mission (v2.00) with selectable revive. (I do not know when the non-ACE version will be released.)

Please check the top post to see new enhancements. The mission has been tested using ARMA beta 1.16 and A.C.E. 1.09. Thanks to everyone who has submitted feedback.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version