Missions Depot > ArmA - Multiplayer Beta Testing

[Co13] Operation Night Ray pt2

(1/3) > >>

Ironman:
The cobra got shot down while our Spec Ops team was getting extracted. Get our pilot back.

Addon Needed: Editor Update 1.02 and Handy Tools(included in zip)

There are nifty scripts in here. Hope they are enjoyable.

*Edit*
New version, chopper should land now. Cobra is unflyable. Air Support script should work (every now and then the plane is destroyed). Revive should work now.

Ironman:
bump

hoz:
Intro

None, you don't really need one becuase you start inflight, however you could add some titlecuts so the ride isn't as boring. Educate the player on the way to the landing zone...

Briefing

The text is breif, although I get some idea of what I'm supposed to do information is sparse.

No picture. Should have one.

The map marker marking the cobra down is small and hard to see maybe make it bigger so the player searches a bigger area.

Mission

Ok I love the way it starts in transport. But maybe you should advise the player of this in the briefing. Also love that you included the ammo in the chopper it gives you something to do during the chopper ride. You should also mention this in the briefing. You actually mention in the briefing that there is ammo in the chopper but the statement about 'ask permission' is silly and at the very least should be reduced to lower capitalization.

Ok Tried a couple of times. the helo took us in and stopped and didn't move, jumping out causes a painful death. I tried serveral times to no avail. I've always found it difficult finding a big enough spot to get the ai to land those choppers in. So there for we are stuck at that point.

Ironman:
Are you saying the chopper wont land? I have been having problems with that sometimes and other times it works. I really dont know what else to do. I tried using WP's for this. Then Mando's Heli Route scripts. Then a combination. I think I even put down a ton of invisible H's. When it does land the mission is a blast. The very first time I played it with a group we beat it with only one death. I was so shocked that it was that easy. Normally it takes 100's of tries with my missions lol...

hoz:
Ya we never land in this mission, we've tried several times. You probably need to pick a spot with less trees, I've noticed each time we were stranded over a tree.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version