Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Mando Missile 2.0 for OFP  (Read 2239 times)

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
Re: Mando Missile 2.0 for OFP
« Reply #1 on: 11 Apr 2007, 21:12:47 »
hmmm.... the beginning demo is superb, of course. the playable bit less so, as no matter what one does, the enemy's long-range ordinance will always destroy the vulcan before the player gets a chance to do anything. unless of course, one waits for the enemy to run out of ordinance before boarding the vulcan..... ;)

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
« Reply #2 on: 12 Apr 2007, 22:07:57 »
Well, you are supposed to get into the Vulcan, activate the MCC and kill all the aerial targets well before they get close (you can intercept them even at the other side of the island) as well as incomming cruise missiles fired from the SE corner or the island. Meanwhile the Abrams will take care of the aproaching enemy tanks.

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
« Reply #3 on: 13 Apr 2007, 08:40:26 »
indeed, as is made plain by the excellent breifing. my problem is that on boarding the vulcan, i get as far as activating the mcc system and thinking "ooh, this looks interesting", before an enemy aircraft puts a long-range missile through the side of my vehicle. we are talking a matter of a few seconds here.

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
« Reply #4 on: 13 Apr 2007, 18:34:01 »
Well, when the enemy fires a cruise missile against your Vulcan you should see a text message indicating it. Then just keep an eye to the left list until the missile is present there (NOID Snake), target it and fire, meanwhile you may keep firing against more planes/choppers. The immediate real dangers are those marked with "A" as they are inside your missile active radar range.