Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: m109 paladin  (Read 1813 times)

.doc.

m109 paladin
« on: 29 May 2003, 03:08:55 »
Is there an English language version of hawk's paladin? Cuz that is a cool artillery weapon system they demonstrated in the mission that came with the addon, but its in polish.

Jaguar

Re:m109 paladin
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2003, 13:43:49 »
I am sorry to start my posting on this forum in this way, but:
'hawks' addon is no more than a leaked pre-alpha from DKM. He deserves no credit for it, he is encouraging the stealing of addons, and above all, he didnt even remove the DKM star from it. We never gave him permission to use it and it is obsolete anyway, as the version in the Unified Artillery will blow it away anyway. it's his fault for stealing the hard work of DKM and ripping us off.

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2003, 13:55:48 »
hmmm... and its not only the paladin he's been stealing - PUKF have issues with him too... nevermind

as for the Unified Arty - trust me... its amazing and the Paladin in that is a sheer clas piece of work  :D  -as is the MLRS of course (imho its better - lol)
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Jaguar

« Reply #3 on: 15 Jun 2003, 15:01:31 »
hmmm... and its not only the paladin he's been stealing - PUKF have issues with him too... nevermind

as for the Unified Arty - trust me... its amazing and the Paladin in that is a sheer clas piece of work  :D  -as is the MLRS of course (imho its better - lol)

your lucky i like your work! you are the only good british forces mod in the ofp community... If you want any help with the landrover from someone who works with military landrovers for thier living, and spends a lot of thier free time seeing them on excersises, get in touch :)

Offline Messiah

• Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #4 on: 15 Jun 2003, 19:33:47 »
well deliltmon is the brains behind our landies... i know he's lookinf gor some specific pics at the moment because he's finishing off the landies and adding weapons on the wolfs etc... i think he needs a pic of the GMPG mount... but im sure he'll be along to check out this thread and he can get in contact with u.

Offline KevBaz

• Members
« Reply #5 on: 15 Jun 2003, 19:36:23 »
you are the only good british forces mod in the ofp community

Good to see our efforts are being well observed ;)

and by Us i meant Falklands mod
« Last Edit: 15 Jun 2003, 19:39:47 by KevBaz »

Offline Messiah

• Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #6 on: 15 Jun 2003, 19:41:07 »
and i wouldnt call ourselves a mod... just an addon group - Falklands are a true mod  :D

Jaguar

« Reply #7 on: 16 Jun 2003, 01:40:08 »
Kevbaz, i meant MODERN british stuff, you know i lvoe your mod! i love ALL british "addon teams" then! ha...everyone's a winner. ;D