Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: I don't know where to put it ells!  (Read 1400 times)

Storm-Dk

I don't know where to put it ells!
« on: 28 May 2003, 14:05:59 »
Hi

I just reinstalld my ofpres and when i was done it sayd somthing with it can't load a O.pbo in res/addons. What the hell can I do?

asmodeus

Re:I don't know where to put it ells!
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2003, 14:33:39 »
Hi Storm-Dk!

I'd say the first step to solving this problem is asking in the right place.. And this isn't it.   ;)  

Try the official forums:  

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard301/ikonboard.cgi?s=3c35bc596380ffff

Also, when you go there I'd suggest being more specific about your problem..  (ie does it happen before or after you get to the "logo" screens?  have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it again incase something went wrong?  Those kind of things...)

Asmo

Storm-Dk

« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2003, 15:32:26 »
but that place sux!

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2003, 16:50:49 »

HiI just reinstalld ofpres and ...it sayd ..."can't load a O.pbo in res/addons".

Sue BIS  ::)

And don't come crying anymore!

( ;D j/k man! )

But really, this ain't a TS site, yanno... neah install support and neah troubleshooting, just pure and hardbutt editing!

Remove all yer unofficial addons, m8 - re-install, and DON'T add any unofficial stuff -- yet.
Then see if the crap works, and if it doesn't - go sue bis  8) big time (jaykay again)

Offline Garcia

• Members
  • Leeds United is the best football team...EVER!
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2003, 16:58:49 »
mhm...that problem usually comes if you have the O.pbo in the original OFP data folder...or at least it happens to me when I got the fixed o.pbo in the data folder and forget to remove it before I start the game.

Garcia

Offline Sefe

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2003, 18:23:24 »
but that place sux!

The reason that we (hopefully) don't suck is that we concentrate on OFP editing (which doesn't include technical support). By doing that we can direct our full energy on that subject and do it better than others.

That means that we unfortunately have to lock this thread as it is off topic at our site. Try the official forums (as linked by Asmodeus) or write an e-mail to the Codemasters or BIS technical support.

#Topic locked