Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: sound trigger  (Read 496 times)

Offline Dandy

• Members
  • my teatcher say that there is 80% water in water
sound trigger
« on: 26 May 2003, 23:13:00 »
Hi you all ;D

I got a mission were I can command a tank to move by radio command (stop and move). And when the radio command for the tank to move has been activated a sound is activated (go go go). This sound is only heard in the begining of the mission becaus the trigger is placed next to me, and the first thing I do is to have the tankt to move.

I could have the trigger to cover the whole mission area, but that would drag down the performence of the game when playing the mission.

So is there a other way to hear the sound even if I was on the other side of the island? Would it be possibol to have a trigger to folow me? :-\

Thanks in advance :)
Is there a question about monkeys? okay I gues not!

Offline Burn

• Members
Re:sound trigger
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2003, 23:31:43 »
 :gunman:Well hi to u too :wave:... I presume u hawe selected a voice from the effect section of the trigg, then all u hawe to do is select the same thing from the Anonymous section, and not from the voice section.
Did that :help: ???..............

:booty: :moon: :cheers:

Offline Burn

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2003, 23:40:15 »
Let's clarify a few things here...

Trigger parameters:
Axis a:0
Axis b:0
Activation: Radio Alpha, once
Type: Switch

Effects =
Sounds:
              Anonymous:
              Go, go, go 1 \ Go, go, go 2
« Last Edit: 26 May 2003, 23:41:58 by Bizon »

Offline Dandy

• Members
  • my teatcher say that there is 80% water in water
« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2003, 09:29:32 »
So that was the meaning of "anonymous section" I newer understand whay they got the same sound on two places in the same effect menu. Well thanks ;D

And Bizon I gues I be coming over to your house leater today and pick up my deliverence :cheers: I houpe you got the right thing. And maby I bring a movie with me.
« Last Edit: 28 May 2003, 09:29:54 by Dandy »
Is there a question about monkeys? okay I gues not!