Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: trying something new.......  (Read 386 times)

monoloth69

trying something new.......
« on: 08 May 2003, 05:12:00 »

I previouslyposted this in the Wish List for scripts, with no responses, so maybe here i can have betterluck.  Plkz help me with anyhting you got, i will greatly appreaciate it.

Ok, got a request for a certain map.........but 2 things are giving me fits since a scripting guru I am not.
1)  I would like to make each soldier have only 1 repsawn EACH, so basically, if you screw up the first time, you only have one more chance to get it right.

2)    Should the flag carrier happen to be killed over a body of water, thuis making the flag irretreivable, I would like a meesage to come up on the screen stating "The Flag Has Been Lost, It's Now Every Man For Himself!!"

this map is a cross between a TDM, a CTF, and then a LMS (Last Man Standing)  so basically each side goes to an island, fights for the flag, and when someone tales it, his team needs to cover him to let him get it back to his base, (having only 1 respawn each) but if the flag is lost at sea so to speak, the mission would continue in a Last Man Standing fashion, only 1 man walks away, regardl;ess of what side you are on, you must kill everyone to win.

I know that someone out there must have some guidance for a scripting tard.........in other words.....anyone that can set this up for me gets massive Kudos on the screen. Thanx in advancee