Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: It would be fun if people would make movies  (Read 1935 times)

Commando

It would be fun if people would make movies
« on: 30 Aug 2002, 12:50:08 »
I think the ofpec should have a flashmovies section like the one at cscentral. It would have fun movies and action packed movies.

blath

Re:It would be fun if people would make movies
« Reply #1 on: 30 Aug 2002, 14:37:33 »
god wudnt that enrich my life? err nope

this game is primarily a (wait for it....) GAME!!!
if i want a fun or action packed movie i'll go c 1 with real people in!

personally i feel people r better off developin addons and missions, and personally i wudnt waste the download time on a movie but go ahead if u want, i am not an evil dictator yet :'(

Sakato

« Reply #2 on: 30 Aug 2002, 18:50:14 »
I might be wrong,  ??? but I remember that once in the missions section of the ofpec there was something like a movie (should have been something humoristic); It's true that people here make missions to be played, but short movies could be the way for a missionmaker to show his skills  8), and not only for exhibitionism...

Eg, in OFP (as in many other games) I love the fact that even the action in which I am involved during the game is studied in order to have a filmish cut...  :)

blath

« Reply #3 on: 30 Aug 2002, 19:03:08 »
dont get me wrong, i realise that all good missions are choreographed and worked like a film and i appreciate that quality in them

wot i mean is if im gonna play sumthin, i want an actual part in it (unless of course it really is pure comedy and then i'll jus sit bak and relax :D)

sakato, your point about it being a showcase 4 missionmakers- i feel a couple of cutscenes and a good mission 2 play r better than a movie

ZIKAN

« Reply #4 on: 30 Aug 2002, 20:14:42 »
Wasnt there an OFP website devoted to making cut scenes and mini movies once?  ???

I think if they were humourous, original or unique , yeah i would download them then probably never watch them again...

Kaliyuga

« Reply #5 on: 30 Aug 2002, 21:18:38 »
There was one hilarious "movie" hosted at the old site...

"How not to be seen"    

and in my wanderings I came across something yesterday I think it was where someone has made a long OFP "movie" I think the details were on the .cz site

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #6 on: 31 Aug 2002, 05:10:35 »
Oh yeah! "How Not To Be Seen", that was cool, I laughed so Hard! :D :D :D I couldn't stop, I'm still Laughing!

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
« Reply #7 on: 31 Aug 2002, 13:22:51 »
basically was a monty python sketch done with ofp.
Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

LimeCordial

« Reply #8 on: 01 Sep 2002, 00:02:49 »
that was great! i lmao. 'mr nesbit has learnt the first lesson of not being seen - dont stand up'. that was funny indeed.

buzzboy762

« Reply #9 on: 02 Sep 2002, 04:25:45 »
Greatest cinema ive seen was a reinactment with OFP of the Monty Python Holy Grail movie where they are at that tower talking to the french guy.

IliekBIGboom

« Reply #10 on: 04 Sep 2002, 02:02:16 »
I actually love making movies, hell ive got more intro's and outro's then missions lol...

Greetings