Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Simple soldiers...  (Read 1571 times)

Chomps

Simple soldiers...
« on: 31 Aug 2002, 23:49:50 »
What I would like to see is a pack of soldiers which are almost the same as the default soldiers, but with slight variations in the model.

For example...

Soldier without bedroll, for variation.
Soldier without helmet, bedroll, or gear around belt, for POW missions.
Officer without any gear, just a hat, to simulate a high ranking officer.
Pilot without the helmet, for SAR missions, and for people to hang around the base.

There could be other variations, too.

I guess this would be made possible with FlipeR's new tool.  By the way, does this thing have a name, or should I just keep referring to it as FlipeR's new tool.

LimeCordial

Re:Simple soldiers...
« Reply #1 on: 31 Aug 2002, 23:53:35 »
someone mentioned this on the old forum as well. considering that this tool is supposed to be able to edit the game models then it should be possible.......anyhoo, why hasnt it been done already? there were infantry in the demo, so......?

Chomps

« Reply #2 on: 01 Sep 2002, 00:03:17 »
someone mentioned this on the old forum as well. considering that this tool is supposed to be able to edit the game models then it should be possible.......anyhoo, why hasnt it been done already? there were infantry in the demo, so......?

Yeah, I was the one who mentioned it.  ;D

I remember someone made a model without the helmet, but aside from that I do not remember seeing any.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #3 on: 02 Sep 2002, 01:45:59 »
I wanna See Soldiers with The new Berets, the Black ones that used to be the Rangers.

SpclFrcsSnpr

« Reply #4 on: 02 Sep 2002, 06:14:11 »
The new berets a for the infantry. The blue badge stands for the infantry cause blue their color. Why's the sky blue?

Cause God Loves The Infantry lol.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #5 on: 04 Sep 2002, 01:38:41 »
I thought God Loved Medics? Oh well  :) why does the whole army, except Special Forces Units and the 82 Airborne have the blue Flash? if it's for Infantry? Green is Engeneers Right?