Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Annoyed  (Read 1185 times)

max_killer_payne

Annoyed
« on: 25 Apr 2003, 12:22:39 »
Firstly, dont get me wrong I love this site. The first site address I type in when I connect is www.ofpec.com, this community is great, everyone is great. But I feel that  some people receive 'special' treatment.

For instance I have emailed a few moderators, names I will not mention, because everyone looks up to them. Scripting genesis, texture experts, or mission experts, but what if they neglect that? Back to the point. I emailed some of them and they never emailed me back. I ask if some news can b posted, and it doesent appear. (I Have just seen Phantom has posted a similiar subject, well someone obviously agrees with me) When I issued a request for training (In the training depot) for my JP mod, it doesent appear. Yet I scroll down and there is a different JP mod. But I am able to get news posted on other sites, if the moderators are pissed so be it. I just want to voice my opinion, rather than be put down when this community shud be equal.

well thats all i gotta say,

max_killer_payne

Phantom

Re:Annoyed
« Reply #1 on: 25 Apr 2003, 12:24:46 »
*claps*

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #2 on: 25 Apr 2003, 12:43:23 »
Yep, we have had a problem with news.   There is no "special treatment" at OFPEC, the problem is simply that there was nobody in charge of unpending news posts.   snYpir has asked me to look after it and the situation will improve from now on.  

In other words, if you are upset because your news has not appeared, please accept our apologies.   It is not deliberate.

I will be detained by RL this w/e, but as from next week you will start to see more news posts appearing in the Intelligence Depot.    It is also our intention to bring the Intel Depot appearance in line with the other depots, but the mission and addon depots have priority so nothing will happen on that front for many weeks.

In the meantime, head over to the new look Missions Depot, play some Pending missions and make constructive Comments.  :)
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

max_killer_payne

« Reply #3 on: 25 Apr 2003, 13:06:24 »
Ok thanks, im glad thats cleared up