Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS Marine Projects  (Read 3051 times)

Maurekk

BAS Marine Projects
« on: 22 Apr 2003, 18:58:23 »
@ All BAS members or guys who know about!

When will u release some Marine Choppers, i relly want to have the Huey u r making or plz release some screens

thx!
« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2003, 18:59:07 by Maurekk »

Eviscerator

Re:BAS Marine Projects
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2003, 19:14:31 »
These helicopters have been made, and remade several times, however we are planning to start from scratch which will happen in a few days, starting with the AH-1W, its been a long wait but there were other helicopters/projects that took priority over them, mainly the MH-47E/MH-60/Deltas+Rangers, but expect screenshots in a month or so...

Frosty

« Reply #2 on: 23 Apr 2003, 02:53:47 »
I think he means that he would like to see the MODERN helicopters released, such as the UH-1N and AH-1W. The other hueys that have been released are the ederly UH-1D and UH-1H, both from the Vietnam era.
I would like to see the Marine choppers released too.

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #3 on: 23 Apr 2003, 05:03:08 »
Hope you guys a close to release the CH-46 ;)

Eviscerator

« Reply #4 on: 23 Apr 2003, 15:23:49 »
Hope you guys a close to release the CH-46 ;)

Nope....Contrary to popular belief we are not machines, we can only work on so many things at once...

ncpiment

« Reply #5 on: 23 Apr 2003, 15:39:32 »
BAS team when u guys finish the projects that u guys have what will be the next big thing.

Eviscerator

« Reply #6 on: 23 Apr 2003, 16:49:20 »
The projects you see listed are about 6-10 months work, and we arent going to plan much further ahead than that...

Maurekk

« Reply #7 on: 23 Apr 2003, 17:01:08 »
frosty is right, i really  hate the Vietnam Huey's, want to have a modern thing!! i want  to please u that u guys make a crashed version of ALL helicopters u make plz !!!!!!

Eviscerator

« Reply #8 on: 23 Apr 2003, 17:26:53 »
i want  to please u that u guys make a crashed version of ALL helicopters u make plz !!!!!!

I believe that is the plan...

Also, i probably should have replied to this earlier, but anyhoo:

I think he means that he would like to see the MODERN helicopters released, such as the UH-1N and AH-1W. The other hueys that have been released are the ederly UH-1D and UH-1H, both from the Vietnam era.
I would like to see the Marine choppers released too.

What i meant was the BAS UH-1N and AH-1W have been made, and remade several times (I believe the count is at about 5-6 each atm), however this next time should be final...

futurehornetdriver

« Reply #9 on: 23 Apr 2003, 18:41:54 »
kudos BAS on attending a percentage indicator on ur site for your projects ...it should stop people from asking that annoying question of "when will __ be done"? I just wish that MH60 was a little higher than 75%  :) keep up the great work BAS

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #10 on: 24 Apr 2003, 00:07:21 »
@BAS Keep Truckin Bro  :thumbsup: you'll get there... one day  ;)

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #11 on: 25 Apr 2003, 14:45:13 »
kudos BAS on attending a percentage indicator on ur site for your projects ...it should stop people from asking that annoying question of "when will __ be done"? I just wish that MH60 was a little higher than 75%  :) keep up the great work BAS

Accodring to the status bar after 75% is 100% percent so hopefully it should be out soon :)

Frosty

« Reply #12 on: 26 Apr 2003, 08:37:24 »
Nope....Contrary to popular belief we are not machines, we can only work on so many things at once...

:o Oh my god! Really!? Ha, next you'll be telling me telling me that the man who lives in the fridge and turns the light on and off is really a machine.

Kidding ;D, I know your not a machine (:hmm:)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #13 on: 27 Apr 2003, 06:14:03 »
Maybe BAS could Make Machines to Make things for them, that way they could get all their work done quicker and take all the credit,  ;)

Vixer

« Reply #14 on: 28 Apr 2003, 10:43:52 »
Maybe BAS could Make Machines to Make things for them, that way they could get all their work done quicker and take all the credit,  ;)

lol that would make me not proud when i release something, when ive made something myself i can be proud when the people like it and take credit but when its made by a machine its less fun at a release  ;)

Vyper

« Reply #15 on: 28 Apr 2003, 20:26:10 »
But what if you made the machine that made the addons?

Although it'd probably take longer to make it than the addons you'd still have that proud feeling, because you made it!

Vyper