Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS Marine Projects  (Read 3050 times)

Maurekk

BAS Marine Projects
« on: 22 Apr 2003, 18:58:23 »
@ All BAS members or guys who know about!

When will u release some Marine Choppers, i relly want to have the Huey u r making or plz release some screens

thx!
« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2003, 18:59:07 by Maurekk »

Eviscerator

Re:BAS Marine Projects
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2003, 19:14:31 »
These helicopters have been made, and remade several times, however we are planning to start from scratch which will happen in a few days, starting with the AH-1W, its been a long wait but there were other helicopters/projects that took priority over them, mainly the MH-47E/MH-60/Deltas+Rangers, but expect screenshots in a month or so...

Frosty

« Reply #2 on: 23 Apr 2003, 02:53:47 »
I think he means that he would like to see the MODERN helicopters released, such as the UH-1N and AH-1W. The other hueys that have been released are the ederly UH-1D and UH-1H, both from the Vietnam era.
I would like to see the Marine choppers released too.

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #3 on: 23 Apr 2003, 05:03:08 »
Hope you guys a close to release the CH-46 ;)

Eviscerator

« Reply #4 on: 23 Apr 2003, 15:23:49 »
Hope you guys a close to release the CH-46 ;)

Nope....Contrary to popular belief we are not machines, we can only work on so many things at once...

ncpiment

« Reply #5 on: 23 Apr 2003, 15:39:32 »
BAS team when u guys finish the projects that u guys have what will be the next big thing.

Eviscerator

« Reply #6 on: 23 Apr 2003, 16:49:20 »
The projects you see listed are about 6-10 months work, and we arent going to plan much further ahead than that...

Maurekk

« Reply #7 on: 23 Apr 2003, 17:01:08 »
frosty is right, i really  hate the Vietnam Huey's, want to have a modern thing!! i want  to please u that u guys make a crashed version of ALL helicopters u make plz !!!!!!

Eviscerator

« Reply #8 on: 23 Apr 2003, 17:26:53 »
i want  to please u that u guys make a crashed version of ALL helicopters u make plz !!!!!!

I believe that is the plan...

Also, i probably should have replied to this earlier, but anyhoo:

I think he means that he would like to see the MODERN helicopters released, such as the UH-1N and AH-1W. The other hueys that have been released are the ederly UH-1D and UH-1H, both from the Vietnam era.
I would like to see the Marine choppers released too.

What i meant was the BAS UH-1N and AH-1W have been made, and remade several times (I believe the count is at about 5-6 each atm), however this next time should be final...

futurehornetdriver

« Reply #9 on: 23 Apr 2003, 18:41:54 »
kudos BAS on attending a percentage indicator on ur site for your projects ...it should stop people from asking that annoying question of "when will __ be done"? I just wish that MH60 was a little higher than 75%  :) keep up the great work BAS

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #10 on: 24 Apr 2003, 00:07:21 »
@BAS Keep Truckin Bro  :thumbsup: you'll get there... one day  ;)

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #11 on: 25 Apr 2003, 14:45:13 »
kudos BAS on attending a percentage indicator on ur site for your projects ...it should stop people from asking that annoying question of "when will __ be done"? I just wish that MH60 was a little higher than 75%  :) keep up the great work BAS

Accodring to the status bar after 75% is 100% percent so hopefully it should be out soon :)

Frosty

« Reply #12 on: 26 Apr 2003, 08:37:24 »
Nope....Contrary to popular belief we are not machines, we can only work on so many things at once...

:o Oh my god! Really!? Ha, next you'll be telling me telling me that the man who lives in the fridge and turns the light on and off is really a machine.

Kidding ;D, I know your not a machine (:hmm:)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #13 on: 27 Apr 2003, 06:14:03 »
Maybe BAS could Make Machines to Make things for them, that way they could get all their work done quicker and take all the credit,  ;)

Vixer

« Reply #14 on: 28 Apr 2003, 10:43:52 »
Maybe BAS could Make Machines to Make things for them, that way they could get all their work done quicker and take all the credit,  ;)

lol that would make me not proud when i release something, when ive made something myself i can be proud when the people like it and take credit but when its made by a machine its less fun at a release  ;)