Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: urgent Mission making question..  (Read 423 times)

Grossdeutschland

urgent Mission making question..
« on: 09 Apr 2003, 20:21:45 »
Hey all i am new to making mission's and got a question.

ok i made a mission for the 75th Ranger rgt. and have all the Balistic Delta and ranger unit addons with the MH60L and MH6 little birds...

My question is this i have 4 Blackhawk helicopterts and 2 littlebirds parked in formation  and 6 groups of soldiers rangers and Delta force.

what  want to do is have the Delta and rangers board the helicopterts without the helicopters tacking off and then landing again when the units are going to board.

what i did was make a WP on top of the Blakhawks which was "load" then made a way point from my unit "rangers" to the Load waypoint and sync'd them so the black hawk wont go flying on to the objective until the units are aboard.

ok so i preview it but my Blackhawks at the start, fire up there engines and lift off and then land in another area runing into eachother when my Rangers try to board.

so how do i get the choppers to stay put  and not take off untill everyones on board?

lol sounds complicated but the awnser must be easy so can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

thanks!

ARVN Marvin

Re:urgent Mission making question..
« Reply #1 on: 09 Apr 2003, 20:51:49 »
Howdy  ;D
First you need to name the chopper (example: heli1), then move the fuel slider all the way to the left to remove all fuel from the chopper.

Make a trigger that's sync'd to the "Load" WP and put about 60 second delay on it (min: 60 max: 60 min:60) and in the "on Actcvation" field, type the following:

heli1 setfuel 100

Then after the 60 seconds (or whatever) the chopper will fill with fuel and start on it's WP journey. You shouldn't need anything else in the trigger, you can change the axis' to 0 x0 or you can leave 'em at 50. Make sure you have "type" set to "none"
You could do the same thing and have the fuel fill on an Alpha radio command or something similar.
That should do it!  ;D  ;D

Fellow Forum Peeps - If I left anything out, plz let me know.