Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS Littlebirds HELP!!!  (Read 709 times)

viper1b

BAS Littlebirds HELP!!!
« on: 09 Apr 2003, 00:42:56 »
I recently download the BAS little bird pack and put it in the "addon" folder. Then when i started the game, and went to misson editor to test them out, it shuts the program down competely.

I want to be able to use these helichopters, so if anyone has any suggestion or solution e-mail me at b_bammert@yahoo.com or reply. PLEASE!!!!!
« Last Edit: 09 Apr 2003, 01:33:45 by viper1b »

silent1

Re:BAS Littlebirds HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: 13 Apr 2003, 14:38:09 »
  There are two versions of the BAS Littlebirds - for 1.46 and Resistance. Make sure you have the right version ;)
   Apart from that I'm not sure what might be wrong :(

ARVN Marvin

Re:BAS Littlebirds HELP!!!
« Reply #2 on: 29 Apr 2003, 19:04:58 »
Hey Viper :D

Just a thought, double check and make sure the (correct version, as Silent1 said) PBO's are directly in your Addon's folder and not inside another folder within Addons.
I had the same problem with the Gimbal planes, when I extracted the files, another folder was created within my AddOns folder and I had to move the PBO's out from that folder into my Addon's folder.   ::)  (thinks hard)
I can't say that I remember the same thing happening with the LittleBirds but I'm not sure.

.....and since we're talking about BAS' artistry, be sure to download the Delta/Ranger pack as well as the new Chinook!!  ;)  You won't regret it!!!

(Marvin is in NO WAY affiliated with Ballistic AddOn Studios) although he would jump at the chance to be.......