Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Commercial OFPEC  (Read 1075 times)

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Commercial OFPEC
« on: 04 Apr 2003, 20:23:19 »
I was thinking about this when I first saw that donations are now avaible. If they need money then why not give them any with some commercialls? If they can make OFPEC better than itÂ's allready is by the price of a little banner(no f*cking pop-ups!) with commercial then I say go for it! What do you think about this suggestion?

Offline hubba

• Members
Re:Commercial OFPEC
« Reply #1 on: 04 Apr 2003, 20:43:49 »
First off, thanx for the idea =) Any venture to help supporting the continuing life of Ofpec is appreciated.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to have any commercial part of OFPEC besides the donations. We may not sell anything nor have commercial banners, or rather, we may have banners but are not allowed to sell the bannerspace for money (as this would be a commercial venture).

This is not a bad thing though, we get a highly reduced price for the internet connection (10 mbit) and the ISP is aware and agreeing of the content of OFPEC.  

So donations is the one of two ways for us to get any help with the running of this site, the other is all the help we get from the users and the staff.

/HuBBa

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
Re:Commercial OFPEC
« Reply #2 on: 04 Apr 2003, 20:52:54 »
Not all is lost.