Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: M-728 CEV  (Read 2044 times)

Bosniarat

M-728 CEV
« on: 02 Sep 2002, 18:22:15 »
I saw this while i was Surfing. Due to the Large Short Range Barrel and the Dozer blade This would be a Great Idea for Operation Flashpoint. I'm no good at 3-D Modeling so i was wondering if someone out there would make this 8)
http://www.kithobbyist.com/walkaround/m728/
HOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

RT

Re:M-728 CEV
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2002, 18:25:25 »
very nice, although I'm sure I've seen a addon like that before?

Bosniarat

« Reply #2 on: 02 Sep 2002, 18:41:47 »
Not that i have seen. But I'm probleby wrong :p but i bet when Flippers Tool comes out they may or may not make this one but I hope they do
HOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAH!

RT

« Reply #3 on: 02 Sep 2002, 18:53:27 »
Flippers would be good, but they haven't even made a addon that allows the flap of a chinnock down so u can load a jeep, so a flipper might be a while off.
(If I'm wrong on either then tell me coz I want a chinnock like that!) :)

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #4 on: 02 Sep 2002, 20:19:21 »
lol -

1. YES u can have opeining flaps at the back

2. You cant, however, drive a jeep inside
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #5 on: 02 Sep 2002, 21:08:31 »
Grrr, it's FlipeR, not Flipper. Respect the man  ;)

And Mezzy:

1) Very true. Very cool as well.

2) You can drive jeeps onto vehicles. And they probably won't even fall through them. But they will bounce around like crazy ;D
Though this has not been confirmed, so there might be a way to make it work.

Cheers, KTottE
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Bosniarat

« Reply #6 on: 02 Sep 2002, 21:13:28 »
Sorry about that and Sorry about that FlipeR. One Question to the Moderaters are you able to create a Dozer Blade that would move the Burned out Tanks that are placed on the Map via the Editor?

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #7 on: 02 Sep 2002, 21:15:51 »
Why just ask the moderators?
Anyway, it's not possible to push around the burned out tanks (jeeps and trucks) that are placed through the editor.
It should be possible to push around vehicles that are destroyed in the mission, but I'm not so sure on that one.
To start a vehicle as destroyed, put:
This SetDammage 4.0
in it's init field.

Cheers, KTottE
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

BlinkDog

« Reply #8 on: 03 Sep 2002, 01:21:30 »
An addon like this would be usefull if a script were created where a mound of dirt and debris would be created as the plow is engaged to create an adhoc barrier.