Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Dead animals and destroyed vehicles.  (Read 8575 times)

Offline madmedic

• Members
  • You can run.....But you'll just die tired.
Re:Dead animals and destroyed vehicles.
« Reply #30 on: 12 Sep 2002, 00:23:17 »
Personally, i think that every vehicle in ofp should have a wrecked version for placement in the editor.

Personally,...I absolutely agree 100%

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #31 on: 12 Sep 2002, 07:50:44 »
I allso thought about parts of vehicles that you can put togueder, if you create a explosion by camcreating a bomb and then just before the explosion you delete the vehicle and camcreate again a serie of wreced parts of a vehicle in the original vehicle place, the explosion will send this parts all over the place giving the player the impresion of a real destroyed vehicle, but this would be a bit complicated wen it comes to create the addon of the diferent whreked parts and is only god for camcreate explosions, wich I use often, but that's just me, maybe.
Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #32 on: 12 Sep 2002, 19:20:22 »
Oxigen is finally out, but only a light version, will this meen that someone is gonna work on my dead cows and whreked vehicle parts addon idea? ;D ::) ;D ??? ;DLOL
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #33 on: 12 Sep 2002, 19:42:47 »
There is no release version except the Light version. That is what we ModMakers have been playing with all this time as well. Just to clear a few things up :)
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #34 on: 12 Sep 2002, 20:34:39 »
yes, that's what I sed, just the light version ;Dlol.
 However, that should be enough to be able to make some addons, well, there allready are some awsom addons made by using this tool out there. But I don't got a clue what would be the diference between the light version and the full version. I'm just living in hoppe anyway. :D
Later.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #35 on: 12 Sep 2002, 21:09:10 »
It would be nice to see this happening now that O2 has been released, maby someone with modeling background could make these addons?

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #36 on: 12 Sep 2002, 21:10:39 »
wow, that last post had changed :o :o :o
SCREWBY!!!

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #37 on: 12 Sep 2002, 21:18:15 »
yeah, sorry, my ambitious ego got the better of me, i thought i may do it, but then i reallised i have NO experience, i would not know where to start and i would probably end up mucking up my computer.

Anyhow, i hope someone will do this - i know i can't  :-[ (i'm a config editor)

cheers :P
« Last Edit: 12 Sep 2002, 21:20:07 by DeadMeatXM2 »

NoRSu

« Reply #38 on: 12 Sep 2002, 23:27:23 »
I'm going to try making a wrecked BMP, should be easy to do since I have the demo model. ;D Other possible units would be UH-60, UAZ, T-72 and 5tTruck :).

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #39 on: 13 Sep 2002, 08:01:35 »
Good Norsu, but if you start one and find it not too dificult you could make alot of diferent ones(like the hall game all togeder ;D) and make an addon pack, so we don't have to download lots of them. 8) That would be sooooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooool.
Later all.
@CERO
SCREWBY!!!

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #40 on: 14 Sep 2002, 01:39:20 »
NoRSu, let us know about the progres of the addon you'r going to do please ;D
Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #41 on: 20 Sep 2002, 00:50:02 »
Hi all, IÂ'm back :o
Off topic:
IÂ'm in Spain back home visiting my mum, the weather is a lot better than I anticipated and IÂ'm getting a nicelly red suntan ::)I got to say that I feel like a foreighner in my own country after 7 years living in the UK
Back to topic:
IÂ'm in a cybercaffe and I wonÂ't be able to play OFP for the next two weeks, but IÂ'm still able to carry on nagging all day in this forums about my "demands" ;D I see this post was in page two of 15 topics per page and that got me a bit down when I reallice that I must be the only one interested in this tipe of addons, but what the heck, I still think that is a must have thing, bouth the dead animals and the destroyed vehicles. But now I had a spark or a brain wave, how about any one of this people that are so good making addons include a version of theyr vehicle addon destroyed? so everyone doing a vehicle would give us a diferent version of a destroyed one, lets say, we have a lot of choopers that are exactly the same but they are diferent versions, one for dessert, one for winter, etc, so, if all this people making new addons of the same vehicle give us a different version of the same vehicle destroyed we would have a lot more choice in the editor ;D
Just a thought lol.
Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #42 on: 20 Sep 2002, 13:26:46 »
now i've learnt to use O2 and i have the demo i will make damaged models of the demo vehicles. However i AM USELESS at textureing, so if anyone wants to texture these units, PM me here at ofpec.

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #43 on: 25 Sep 2002, 00:30:47 »
nice one DeadMeat, IÂ'm trying to get textures working in my little head but at this moment IÂ'm still in hollidays in Spain, but as soon as I get back home I get on with it, and if IÂ'm any good IÂ'll let you know.
Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Drewb99

« Reply #44 on: 27 Sep 2002, 04:23:18 »
www.drewb99.homestead.com/files/Images/T72.jpg

This is an old thing I made awhile back playing with Milkshape and the demo T72, I might go back and improve it a little.