Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: The seagull class.  (Read 1278 times)

Baphomet

The seagull class.
« on: 27 Feb 2003, 19:59:39 »
I was wondering what could be done with the seagull class. A few of my friends at one point of time have wondered if it was possible to make a seagull that could peck someone or simply become damaged in some way. Is invulnerability innate to the seagull class?

bigdog632

Re:The seagull class.
« Reply #1 on: 27 Feb 2003, 20:48:03 »
ok as i see that id have to say the seagull is your dead character and as far as i know the dead cant die nor can they affect the living

i always wanted to be able to crap ont eh enemy though ;)

Kaliyuga

« Reply #2 on: 27 Feb 2003, 21:13:10 »
 I was wondering about this stuff too.... if it were possible to make my own bird addon with an armor value, fire geometry and all that good stuff, and then have it inherit the values of the seagulls..  
I'll have to see what I can dig up

Cause I have a neat script to make gulls fly all over ther surrounding area..  but it would be alot better if you could shoot em down.. ;D

as well as just being there for scenery in the daytime..  

maybe make an owl or something for night missions...

« Last Edit: 27 Feb 2003, 21:16:11 by Kaliyuga »

Baphomet

« Reply #3 on: 28 Feb 2003, 03:59:28 »
Well, big dog I was basically referring to what Kaliyuga had said about making a unit that inherited seagull characteristics. Whether or not the invulnerability is inherited as well remains to be seen I suppose.

Still. In an idea scenario I'd love to see an attack given to a seagull like unit where the weapon works on contact with another thing. Sort of like Kegetys' drill. I'd love to dive at some soldiers and peck their heads. It'd be fun to mess around with. Heh.

O Neil

« Reply #4 on: 28 Feb 2003, 08:44:25 »
I got a qweer addon once, it was rather small and EASILY flipped. That will be a prob.

O Neil

Fishion

« Reply #5 on: 28 Feb 2003, 08:57:04 »
You could also drop a bit of Seagull poodoo on the soldiers heads  ;D

-Fishion

O Neil

« Reply #6 on: 28 Feb 2003, 22:09:48 »
Hahahaha

"We're under heavy fire, we need support at........AHHHHHHHHHHH, I'VE BEEN CRAPPED ON..........I'm not gonna..........ehhhhh.................."

*Dead ;)

bigdog632

« Reply #7 on: 04 Mar 2003, 12:04:33 »
make it so the gulls can fight each other
i wish they would take the comms out of the birds i dont want them being able to direct the people thats not cool