Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Armed HMMWV  (Read 6210 times)

PunkerSXDX

Armed HMMWV
« on: 26 Feb 2003, 05:54:17 »
I remember a few months ago, qukergamer from the Gulf War Crisis Mod made a HMMWV with M2 and an M60, but as I recall it was a beta, and there wasn't a Woodland camo version did he ever release a final version?

and Project Lavos was makeing one but after they figured out a TOW wouldn't work with it Production seemed to stop.

I really just wan't a HMMWV that can fight back and looks gnarly!

Vixer

Re:Armed HMMWV
« Reply #1 on: 26 Feb 2003, 07:28:09 »
I remember a few months ago, qukergamer from the Gulf War Crisis Mod made a HMMWV with M2 and an M60, but as I recall it was a beta, and there wasn't a Woodland camo version did he ever release a final version?

and Project Lavos was makeing one but after they figured out a TOW wouldn't work with it Production seemed to stop.

I really just wan't a HMMWV that can fight back and looks gnarly!

Lavos didnt stop making the other hummers, they only dont have it in front of the line to be finished

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2003, 22:57:32 »
Fair Enough, but I wish someone could give us some Info (unless they went undercover like BAS  ;D) about their Progress, their Screen Shots looked Really Good

Offline Lt_Phoenix

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 27 Feb 2003, 13:19:01 »
You can find some decent armed HMMWV's here:

http://www.fcfclan.cjb.net/

Unfortunately their DL link is down for the time being. you'll also need their desert pack to use them

I think they are working on some woodland ones too.

« Last Edit: 09 Mar 2003, 16:28:14 by Lt_Phoenix »
In memory of Police Chief Inspector Arne Sigve Klungland 1950 - 2004
Killed in the line of duty 5. April 2004

Check out the new Norwegian Forces Studio's temporary site at: http://marsuitor.tripod.com/mmb/

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #4 on: 27 Feb 2003, 23:15:28 »
Great, I'll Check it out.   :D any Intel on Poject Lavos's HMMWVs please feel free to tell me  ;D

STGN

« Reply #5 on: 28 Feb 2003, 14:09:02 »
I must be blinde cause I cant see them enywhere.
STGN

admiralducksauce

« Reply #6 on: 04 Mar 2003, 05:20:02 »
I've been messing about with quakergamer's Humvees.  I've tried to email him about permission to release the modified versions when I'm done but the email address he supplied in his readme doesn't appear to be valid (if you do read this QG, could you PM me about this? thanks).  I've put woodland camo on the TOW Humvee, added windows, and fixed up the fire geometry, interior textures, and such.  I still need to add more LODs and fix up the shock absorbers on the wheels though.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #7 on: 04 Mar 2003, 06:41:10 »
Check his site www.roughnecks.org/opgwc  ;)
« Last Edit: 04 Mar 2003, 06:47:15 by PunkerSXDX »

admiralducksauce

« Reply #8 on: 04 Mar 2003, 17:36:04 »
Thanks!

I'll post back about the results.

Offline Lt_Phoenix

• Members
« Reply #9 on: 04 Mar 2003, 17:57:05 »
FCF's download site seems to be offline for the time being. Don't know when those HMMWV's will be up for DL again.

They are quite good. The pack includes M2, M60 and M249 versions as well as open and cargo ones.

You can try contacting the Site Admin at FCF and find out how to get hold of them.

Check out the new Norwegian Forces Studio's temporary site at: http://marsuitor.tripod.com/mmb/

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #10 on: 05 Mar 2003, 00:21:33 »
Does FCF have one in Woodland?

Offline Lt_Phoenix

• Members
« Reply #11 on: 05 Mar 2003, 13:44:26 »
I think they're working on one. Don't know when it's finnished.

A woodland version would be great. Not all that keen on desert warfare

GalComT

« Reply #12 on: 05 Mar 2003, 14:01:30 »
Our FTP is down atm, and will be down for 1 and a half more weeks, until than it is not possible to download the desert addon pack from our site, if u want to find out more about the upcoming rerelease of the addon pack checkt the forums at www.roughnecks.org/opgwc. the new version of the addon pack will also be included in the Operation Gulf war crisis mod.

Pvt_Jackson

« Reply #13 on: 05 Mar 2003, 17:20:46 »
Cool.  The Marines that came with the Hummers were great too.  Really liked the M249.

medic23

« Reply #14 on: 06 Mar 2003, 00:18:31 »