Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: MOHAA weapons totall conversion...  (Read 9219 times)

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
  • WWIIEC - Gracefully retired boss
Re:MOHAA weapons totall conversion...
« Reply #30 on: 12 Feb 2003, 00:58:06 »
Well, I can tell you that WWIIEC won't be using them! Although it may be LEGALLY OK to take them, I still question the morality of it. I'd rather wait longer as a team and make our own weapons from scratch we can be proud of, than "cheat" and use these. For now, we are using the old WWII Team P3D's and Textures on the weapons, but we already have new models, were just waiting for textures and oxenification, both of which are in progress.

Offline FA Dalai Lamar

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: 12 Feb 2003, 04:03:23 »
Gogs...No offence but lighten up man...Not everyone views the creation of addons as a contest or a masterwork of art for all to behold...Upminder liked the way they looked and decided to release them for the benifit of everyone who liked them....I really dont recall seeing upminder asking you to use the addons...he just said here they are....There is enough moralistic preachiness in this world without it being here in the game world...It is after all a game....we all do this for fun.

DL ::)

Marss911

« Reply #32 on: 12 Feb 2003, 07:21:04 »
But its still cool when you made your own weapons and acan play whit them
Like wow i really made this..
And whit these weapons its not that feeling that someone put hard work behind it.
(no offence Upminder)

Marcel

Kaliyuga

« Reply #33 on: 12 Feb 2003, 07:28:22 »
     I have to agree.. nothing beats the satisfaction of making something from scratch  and seeing it go from nothing to a working, bug free add-on in-game ;D..

seeing it imported from one game to another just isn't the same..

What  I would like to see is more original addons...  realistic.. but not neccesarily an existing weapon.. or weapons system...

I understand the need for historical mods to keep their addons true to the period.... but for other use...   originality ranks high in my list   ;)

Offline FA Dalai Lamar

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: 12 Feb 2003, 09:12:19 »
very true...it's amazing what you modelers can do...Marcel...you were a pioneer in modelmaking that must feel awesome to know you created the first transport aircraft...I love what all the model creators and mods are doing these days....just look at the beautiful work by INvasion, BW mod and WW2EC, NAM just to name a few....those are some of my favorite mods.....I make my own as well (albeit most of them are ones nobody would be interested in), but there is also a place for these addons as well...I used walkers PPSH for my missions....but switched to upminders MOHAA because it looks and functions so damn well....I just hate to see someone get slammed for really contributing some work even if it is just translating another games mods into OFP....Upminder is a nice guy and is talented...He can model and code as well....just look what he did with his new BMW motorcycle with Machine gun sidecar....very nice. I very much respect the talents of the original model makers, but I hate when people bash people that are really doing nothing more than just giving  to a community starving for more addons daily with no real aim other than to share work. translating models is not an easy task in itself and the coding he did is pretty innovative.
 ;D
DL

Marss911

« Reply #35 on: 12 Feb 2003, 09:24:18 »
Well tnx man!! :)
It really does feel great to one of the first that made WWII weapons in OFP and so. And now see how big the "group" has grown that are now making WWII addons. In one word Fantastic :)

Marcel

pertti49

« Reply #36 on: 12 Feb 2003, 14:47:42 »
cpp modify gives u chance to use what ever weapon u whant the soldiers to use ;)so free of choise pic what ever u like trooper! ;D
greetings:pertti49

C598

« Reply #37 on: 12 Feb 2003, 20:02:49 »
I see nothing wrong with using the models.

You people forget that quite a few of you have used MOHAA's sounds and textures. A model is no different.

Besides, i've been starving for a decent Ppsh 41

Upminder

« Reply #38 on: 13 Feb 2003, 06:57:09 »
FG-42
[img removed]fg42.jpg[/img]
« Last Edit: 13 Feb 2003, 06:57:48 by Upminder »

Upminder

« Reply #39 on: 14 Feb 2003, 02:18:20 »
Big Updates

SVT (no sniper), Mosin (Sniper), Mosin, FG42, PDT

http://www.flashpoint.ru/data/addons/pehota-weapon/up_ww2_weapons.rar

pertti49

« Reply #40 on: 14 Feb 2003, 22:42:14 »
Could u tell as weapon-names in editor, those werent in readme?
greetings:pertti49

Upminder

« Reply #41 on: 15 Feb 2003, 01:25:34 »
Latest upload today! G43 without scope.

Weapons / Ammo

UP_FG42 / UP_FG42Mag
UP_MOSIN /  UP_MOSINMag
UP_MOSINS /  UP_MOSINMag
UP_SVTN /  UP_SVTMag
UP_G43N /  UP_G43NMag
UP_PDT / UP_PDTMag

pepper2k

« Reply #42 on: 15 Feb 2003, 16:56:59 »
Omfg !! A nice g43!! :D:D!! Upminder i would kiss you if i could ;D! Are you going to make a Browning 30.cal also? :P? Keep up teh good work ;)! :-*

C598

« Reply #43 on: 17 Feb 2003, 17:53:16 »
Say, Upminder, any chance you could fix that curved bolt on the Mosin Nagant? Its supposed to be strait. Apparantly EA was too lazy to make a new anim for a strait bolt, or just didn't do the proper research.

Upminder

« Reply #44 on: 17 Feb 2003, 23:58:46 »
Update!
Add Panzerschreck, Bazooka, RPD 44.
Change DTM, Mg42 ...

http://www.flashpoint.ru/data/addons/pehota-weapon/up_ww2_weapons.rar