Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Dear OFPEC,  (Read 1645 times)

SpecOpWarrior

Dear OFPEC,
« on: 27 Jan 2003, 08:08:10 »
I was banned from these forums about a year and a half ago, I am stating here in this post, that my most recent visit on these forums, I have noticed I am not banned anymore...

Now here me out, I would like to be a great contributor to OFPEC, so I am sorry for any of my actions that I may have caused when I was 14 :D

I am now 16, and would like to make a "good" stay on the forums from here on.  I would love to submit you my work, and make this a great place with some of the missions I have been working on.

The forums here at OFPEC have helped me greatly, and I am happy to be back, on "GOOD" terms with OFPEC.

My main reason for this post is to ask the OFPEC if it is agreed upon each other, that I am allowed to stay in the forums, as long as I do not conduct any unnecessary actions, that would abate the forums, and this web site.

I hope to make a glorious stay here at the OFPEC forums, this was after all, my very first OFP web site to discover from the start.

P.S.

If my avatar is too large for these forums, feel free to ask if I could deplete the size of it ;)

Spec Op 9,
                             GTA mod leader
                             OFP Arena news Admin

Offline hubba

• Members
Re:Dear OFPEC,
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jan 2003, 11:18:38 »
Well, as long as you abide by our rules of conduct here, you will not be banned =) And this also means do not respond to any flames/illegal posts, just report the post and the admins will deal with it.

Welcome back,
HuBBa

SpecOpWarrior

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jan 2003, 21:32:17 »
Thank you Hubba, your request for the illegal post situations are fine by me;-)

It's great to be back ;D

SFG

« Reply #3 on: 27 Jan 2003, 21:46:42 »
*nudges Mike Beil* I remember you being 9 how did you get to 16?

Offline Wolfsbane

• Former Staff
  • Rubber Duckie! Mah rubber duckie!!
    • OFP Editing Center
« Reply #4 on: 27 Jan 2003, 21:52:41 »
Agreed with HuBBa on that one.. But please re-size your Avatar. :P

Enjoy your Stay, and Welcome Back.

Wolfsbane.
The greatest days, with the greatest people.. OFPEC.. The friends are never forgot.

SpecOpWarrior

« Reply #5 on: 27 Jan 2003, 22:05:51 »
lol,

I think you remember the "9" at the end of the "Spec Op"  ;)

As for my avatar, I figured as much that I had to resize it, no problem, I have another cool one I like to use.

But hey, this avatar is cool too ;D

Thanks for the warm welcome back Wolfsbane  8)