Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: MT-LB Pack Release 2 is out !!!  (Read 1402 times)

vlada

MT-LB Pack Release 2 is out !!!
« on: 11 Jan 2003, 05:58:04 »
hi guys  :)

Addonmasters from the site http://www.volny.cz/marfy_maac/ - Desert OFP Project - Lavos  released new version of their MT-LB Pack ! In this pack are fixed bugs from Release No 1 and there are added  these vehicles:

ZU-23-2, MT-LB ZU-23-2, ZU-23-2 (Resistance), MT-LB ZU-23-2 (Resistance), SA-13 (Snow), SA-12 (CSLA, Snow), Garrage (Snow)

Look on their pahe or on of.info

ofp.info

ofp.fighter@quick.cz

:) :) :) :) :)

Chomps

Re:MT-LB Pack Release 2 is out !!!
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jan 2003, 04:33:00 »
This is a must-have addon, really high quality.  Those guys make the best textures, everything down to the gleam of light from the ice running down the side of the tank.

Just have some comments (I do not know if the creators will even read this):

1) The driver does not show up behind the windshield when the front hatch is open.  Is this fixable?

2) I am guessing this cannot be done, but may as well ask, would it be possible to have bullets able to pass through and hit the driver when the hatch is open, but have the bullets stopped when the hatch is closed?

3) The gunner of the MT-LB with the ZU-23-2 cannot be shot.

4) The gunner behind the glass in the SA-13 cannot be shot.

5) How is the ZU-23-2 attached to the MT-LB?  I am not saying the model inaccurate, I am just curious.

6) This may be an odd request, but could there be an animation for the opening of the rear doors.  It seems useless, but, I mean there are animations for the mudguards.

7) The action "Rise mudguards" I think should be "Raise mudgaurds".  (Yeah, I sure am a picky one.)

The_Dude

« Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2003, 05:17:54 »
They just released v 2.1 of the addon......id tell ya if those were fixed, but its 16 megs, and i just downloaded v 2 today...sooo im gonna wait a lil bit before taking on that hefty package

Chomps

« Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2003, 05:35:54 »
Oh, I have version 2.1 of it I believe.

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 2003, 14:55:52 »
hi guys  :)

Addonmasters from the ...Desert OFP Project - Lavos  released new version of their MT-LB Pack !

uuum, if they're masters & all, how come they didn't include the animation commands  ??? ::)
and with a super duper sealed pbo like that, how can we ever get to know those spells  :P >:(

great textures, among the best - no doubts - but more & more addon makers just spit out their
products without giving a flying f*** about the users! pretty annoying!  >:( ::)

And where did the wreck object go which was in v_1.00  ???

===============================================

Apart from this, great stuff (just wish they wouldn't use that exe crap! paranoids like me have to
grab the crap by abusing the trust of a good friend  :P ;D )