Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: M14/w scope  (Read 6392 times)

Chomps

Re:M14/w scope
« Reply #30 on: 30 Aug 2002, 03:38:59 »
Excellent!

Offline madmedic

• Members
  • You can run.....But you'll just die tired.
« Reply #31 on: 30 Aug 2002, 04:57:53 »
I'm just wondering, no intention of starting anything here, but I'm curious - where did you get the info that he carried an Aimpoint?  I know it may very well be trivial stuff, but I own the book BHD and saw no mention of that in there.

Saw references to it on History Channel documentary about the battle, also read it in first hand accounts of the incident written by soldiers who were there. (I will see if I can dig up that link for you :) )

Anyway,...the original request by Viking was for a rifle like the one he used in the movie...(which was indeed, an M21 with an Aimpoint site)

Offline Viking

• Members
  • NORSOF
« Reply #32 on: 30 Aug 2002, 17:14:25 »
Thanks, madmedic for helping bringin' this back on track. It's not that i don't want all this info, but could you guys please try to keep with the initial question? Thanks, CrunchyFrog for posting that link. That rifle is good(exept for the muzzle flash bug). All it really needs is a bit longer scope(or am I wrong?) and the muzzleflash bug fixed(i can do that myself, but it would be better if it was fixed before it hit the net! :))
Anyone wanting to help?
VIKING
Modeller/Skinner/Coder
NORFOR

Offline madmedic

• Members
  • You can run.....But you'll just die tired.
« Reply #33 on: 30 Aug 2002, 21:49:13 »
Viking, I didnt download the rifle CrunchyFrog posted,...But I looked at the picture,...and if you want an M21 rifle with an Aimpoint like in Black Hawk Down, Thats It...You can fix that muzzle flash real easy.

I just might download that rifle,

Eviscerator

« Reply #34 on: 30 Aug 2002, 22:16:21 »
its a beta

Offline Viking

• Members
  • NORSOF
« Reply #35 on: 30 Aug 2002, 22:26:39 »
I've fixd the muzzle flash, and the rifle is very good. It will take part in all of my sniper missions. Thanks to Jahve for makin it!

*****************PROBLEM SOLVED****************
VIKING
Modeller/Skinner/Coder
NORFOR