Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Potential log in/out problems for the next day or two...  (Read 2024 times)

Offline snYpir

• BIS Team
  • OFPEC Jedi Master
    • OFPEC
I will be re-writing the log in and out procedures over the next few days, so if you are suddenly kicked out and have to log in again don't be alarmed.

Changes include using one locally stored cookie instead of three, and fixing the initial white page that everyone sees when they first load up the board.

Cheers in advance

snYpir
Bohemia Interactive Simulations

Offline snYpir

• BIS Team
  • OFPEC Jedi Master
    • OFPEC
Re:Potential log in/out problems for the next day or two...
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jan 2003, 06:21:58 »
I have re-written the log in and out procedures for both the board and the site.

It now only uses a single cookie, and is slightly faster. I should also fix a few minor issues people were having with cookies.

I still can't work out why the forum pauses when you first enter it (ie you have to hit F5 to refresh the screen to load the forum for the first time).

This is an issue that everyone with a YaBB SE 1.5 board is having. The YaBB SE team are trying to resolve the issue. Keep you posted...

Offline snYpir

• BIS Team
  • OFPEC Jedi Master
    • OFPEC
Re:Potential log in/out problems for the next day or two...
« Reply #2 on: 06 Jan 2003, 23:45:16 »
The problems *should* all be fixed now.

The left nav bar log in has been synched with the forum, so when you log in/out of the site you log in/out of the forum, and visa verca.

All userboard issues have been solved, so hopefully everything is now sweet.

Please let me know via the bugs thread if you experience any difficulties.

:-*

The blank screen when you first log onto the forum (and you have to hit F5) has not been solved. We are working on it...
« Last Edit: 06 Jan 2003, 23:46:31 by snYpir »