Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Operation Flashpoint Addons  (Read 3226 times)

Offline CoLoNeL_TaPiOcCa

• Members
  • Live to fight another day!
    • CoLoNeL_TaPiOcCa's OFP Support Website
Operation Flashpoint Addons
« on: 21 Feb 2018, 04:17:07 »
Hello forum members!

I was very active in OFP from 2007 to 2011 (an active player since the demo, 2001 maybe?), but untill then i didn't have a broadband connection, had to achieve alot using 56k dial up connections and a pure obsolete computer at the time. Fortunently times have changed, and like i say "the world is round, you go in a straight line and end up where you started", which can be an awkward hyperbole to "you always return to your roots".

Long story short: in the last years i was active, i made an OFP website and didn't have much time / means to promote it or my addons. They have been published online since 2010 and i didn't have any feedback from them. I'd love for someone or anyone to give them a try or kindly give some feedback about it. They are published in the following link:

CoLoNeL TaPiOcCa's (TPC) Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis Resistance (OFPR) Support Website:
http://homepage.oninet.pt/operation-flashpoint/

Tag Information for TPC_:
http://www.ofpec.com/tags/index.php?action=details&tag_id=1849

Thank you so much in advanced, feel free to leave a message, I'll try to check them time to time, and this is actually my first post here.

Yours truly,
TPC
« Last Edit: 04 Jan 2020, 18:47:12 by CoLoNeL_TaPiOcCa »

Offline snafu

• Members
Re: Operation Flashpoint Addons
« Reply #1 on: 06 Apr 2018, 12:06:42 »
Hello!

I've never come across your website before. I like the look of it!

The story ideas section looks very useful, and I like the sound of the updated editor addon. I'll certainly check that one out. I'll have a look through the rest when the urge to play OFP strikes again.

Thanks for making us aware of your website!

Offline NICK COLGADO

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 24 Aug 2018, 06:34:18 »
thanks a lot colonel  :D
tomorrow I´ll go install o2, I have a lot of ideas and misions in mind.

Offline STiT/LK_89

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 19 Apr 2019, 11:42:28 »
Excellent website, my friend! I see you're trying to improve and correct other people's work, just like I often do. :) I never release anything though because it would be a pain to seek authorizations and so on but congratulations on your website and on your willingness to keep OFP alive!  :good: