Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: I'm looking for partners  (Read 973 times)

Offline Nano19

• Members
  • Cingl(c) !!!
    • OFP.Info
I'm looking for partners
« on: 18 Dec 2002, 22:38:21 »
I'm creating a community of creators for Operation Flashpoint. Our aim is to create missions and campaigns very easily and fast because we'll be many. All missions we'll make will be tested and marked by some testors and available in a download section. It will be make to help people to have a lot of new missions and campaigns available. So I'm looking for :

- Creators. We want you to know how to make scripts and all functions.
     - a Scriptwriter. We want you to have a very good imagination and to imagine missions which are realistics.
     - Testors. You'll have to test all missions we'll make and to mark them. You'll have to make comments and critics about them, and to to tell us what we can do to make it better.
     - A webmaster. You'll have to know how to make HTML pages, why not php pages and a nice design for the website (and why not a graphist).
     - Voices. All guys who can record voices are welcome. Your mission will be to record dialogs for the different missions and campaigns. We need several voices for this to make the missions very realistics and to avoid people to read all texts which are on the screen.
     - Somebody who can create a section on the website for help in the mission editor (All must be in : functions, how to make scripts....You must know all)
     - Translators/Proofreaders : We are looking for tranlators for : English, French, Spanish, German, Italian. A proofreader is enough for english. We can translate it, you'll just have to correct our faults or propose a better sentance.

If you are interested by this, please contact me by E Mail :
nano.19@wanadoo.fr
Thank you.

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
Re:I'm looking for partners
« Reply #1 on: 18 Dec 2002, 23:28:13 »
Welcome to OFPEC, Nano19

I'm afraid we don't allow recruiting via the forums. I suggest you check out the Training Depot.

Good Luck with your project ;)

# Topic Locked