Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 1639 times)

rchxenson

2 questions
« on: 13 Dec 2002, 04:37:52 »
ok
#1) the forum used to be better when everyone knew where the website was, ie till they moved, I am still at the top of the form site and it was three hours now?  Not like the old days where I used to have to scroll through pages of stuff to find something I posted an hour ago....

#2) Is it really worth getting resistance!?!?!?

Thanks
I am so happy to have found you guys again! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Wolfsbane

• Former Staff
  • Rubber Duckie! Mah rubber duckie!!
    • OFP Editing Center
Re:2 questions
« Reply #1 on: 13 Dec 2002, 04:39:46 »
Question 1:

That's because you've posted in the OFPEC Comments Board, where there isn't a great deal of traffic anyway, and the Forums are actually better now, because they're faster, more efficient, more customised and more functional.

Question 2:

Yes.

;D
The greatest days, with the greatest people.. OFPEC.. The friends are never forgot.

rchxenson

« Reply #2 on: 13 Dec 2002, 04:44:09 »
no no no, sorry, not this post but the other one, it does feel like the forum is faster but I will judge that when I try a look up ( I remember that taking for ever if it ever worked!!)

I mean that I posted a question on the Multi player section of the forums and I guess I just remember them getting answered faster, then again it isn't a respawn question that everyone can answer.

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #3 on: 13 Dec 2002, 20:00:53 »
Question answered rchxenson ;)
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Offline Wolfsbane

• Former Staff
  • Rubber Duckie! Mah rubber duckie!!
    • OFP Editing Center
« Reply #4 on: 13 Dec 2002, 23:04:13 »
If you are looking for Editing help, I hope you've checked the Editors Depot first? It is home to all the answered questions in the Forum, as well as thousands of pieces of code snippets and scripts.

Try that out first, then try the Forums if that doesn't help.
The greatest days, with the greatest people.. OFPEC.. The friends are never forgot.