Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: T90 ???  (Read 5092 times)

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:T90 ???
« Reply #15 on: 30 Aug 2002, 23:33:40 »
No, with the two MG's I was thinking about: two M60's on each side of a UH-1.
You can only have one gunner proxy on a vehicle. If you choose to put that were the AAMG is, you can sure as hell have a AAMG to fire away with. But you can't fire with the main cannon.

Which would be a problem =)
What would you like to fire most?
AAMG or 120mm + coax?

Cheers, KTottE
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Eviscerator

« Reply #16 on: 31 Aug 2002, 00:32:11 »
i wasnt counting the coaxial machine gun as thats not another defined weapon on the model, its just a memory point that only works for co-axial machine guns, nothing else, other than that it doesnt work, rockets can come from two places and guns from one place(two if you count the co-axial which only works on tanks)

ShadowY

« Reply #17 on: 06 Sep 2002, 16:29:53 »
hi

Can we have an update on this one?  >:(

I know you are out there, so c`mon what`s the progress on the T-90 ?(can`t remember his name)  ;D

Waterman

« Reply #18 on: 06 Sep 2002, 20:03:32 »
I actualy had the T90 in my addons folder about 2 months ago. Wether it was a realistic version or not it was called the T90.  I think I found it at the OFPN website...

Waterman. :)

Eviscerator

« Reply #19 on: 07 Sep 2002, 00:09:07 »
i was meant to be coding the t90 in o2 but i havent heard anything from the guy in a long time

ShadowY

« Reply #20 on: 07 Sep 2002, 02:04:14 »
hi

D*#n

There goes a good addon.......grrrrrr >:(

I hope he`ll return soon  :-\

ShadowY

« Reply #21 on: 17 Sep 2002, 02:02:08 »
 >:( still nothing about the T-90  ???

OCOM_LMLVLM

« Reply #22 on: 18 Sep 2002, 02:31:54 »
Teh BW mod is working on the T90!!  ;D ;D
http://bundesheermod.de.vu/
« Last Edit: 18 Sep 2002, 02:39:14 by OCOM_LMLVLM »

Eviscerator

« Reply #23 on: 18 Sep 2002, 03:59:56 »
not bundeswehr but bundesheer, its for the austrian army :)

OCOM_LMLVLM

« Reply #24 on: 18 Sep 2002, 04:11:26 »
oh, ok, so its a BS, not BW.....LOL.. ;D

JanBlanc

« Reply #25 on: 18 Sep 2002, 12:47:30 »
on the t72/t80/t90 tanks the NSV mg is fired from inside by the gunner or commander since it is remote controlled

Chris IX

« Reply #26 on: 18 Sep 2002, 19:41:35 »
Hmm this is probably crazy but could you have another vehicle kinda "out of phase" but in the same place so you couldn't see it but this one had a machine gun on top instead of a working cannon? Maybe the commander of your tank could die if the "out of phase" commandergot hit?

ok, ok don't all laugh at once please ::)

but you know what I mean, right?

Schoeler

« Reply #27 on: 18 Sep 2002, 21:29:35 »
No one is laughing Chris.  Sometimes offbeat or crazy sounding suggestions have a way of turning into groundbreaking ideas.  Keep thinking.  Anyway, what about placing a nonfunctional MG on a new model just for the eyecandy effect?

Marsuitor

« Reply #28 on: 19 Sep 2002, 03:37:27 »
Well, the Bradley has the TOW pod and 2 other weapons. How about, when moddeling the T-90, you make the NSV as the third weapon of the vehicle(In addition to main gun and coax). And if possible, let the NSV be animated (Up/Down/Left/Right). You would still do the aiming/firing from the gunner position, although the fire would come from the top gun...

Would that work, you think?

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 19 Sep 2002, 03:38:05 by Marsuitor »

Eviscerator

« Reply #29 on: 19 Sep 2002, 04:25:50 »
ive been thinking about adding a commanders gun to the top of his (i think its cupola, not too sure) and it would rotate as he looked around and the guy would be holding it in the turned out mode, this would definately work, and about marsuitor's post, if you look at the t72 model in oxygen you will see the definitions 'otochlaven' and 'otocvez' otochlaven controls vertical rotation of a gun and otocvez is the horizontal rotation, you cant have 'otochlaven2' or something to define a second rotation for a gun, so having the nsv move wouldnt work, while looking at the t72 model if you switch to the memory lod you will find a vertice with the selection 'kulas' this is basically why this discussion happened, because people have seen that tank guns can fire from two different spots, but all it is is a single vertice, which is attached to the main rotation, now while writing this ive just had an idea...if you put it at the end of the commanders gun and grouped it to the commanders rotation then it would spin round as the commander looked and he would 'aim' it,then if he used manual fire he would be able to fire it, the commanders turret has no vertical rotation so it would only be able to shoot at things on the same level as it, but it is a way of getting a commander to shoot....