Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Semi-Formal apologie  (Read 1308 times)

O Neil

Semi-Formal apologie
« on: 04 Dec 2002, 05:54:38 »
Greetings all, Holla, Talofolava, blah blah.
I'm a here to Formally apologise for my behaviour in this site. I was just sitting there one day looking at posts an put in some stupid ones, but a couple were ok, which I tried to make a joke which everyone interprated as offensive.
I do not wish to be kicked out, becasue this is the bomb site, and I will go on posting relevent, flat personality:P topics.

Thanks for people like Sui  ;), who I would have listened to, unlike some people....no offence.

Soz

O Neil

PS: now how much closer to responsiblility can you get than a formal apologie?

PPS: I never did solve the mistery that Skitzofrania was not in the encarta dictionary.

PPPS: Please don't kick me because of that! Just trying to be happy.
« Last Edit: 04 Dec 2002, 06:24:01 by O Neil »

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
Re:Semi-Formal apologie
« Reply #1 on: 04 Dec 2002, 06:46:17 »
Hey O Neil,

Thanks for dealing with this situation reasonably... you were not in danger of being banned.

Please don't get the impression that we will take extreme action at the drop of a hat (ie. bannage), as that's simply not the case.
Jokes are fine, personality is good. However just bear in mind that no one likes to wade through a page and a half of crap just to find the answer to their editing question. This is most definately not a CS forum ;)

Anyway, in future all anyone needs to do is apply a bit of common sense. Think before you post, ask yourself if you're contributing to the thread (rather than just posting drivel ;)) and remember that people may not always interpret your words as you have.

I hope we can all get along nicely now :)

O Neil

Re:Semi-Formal apologie
« Reply #2 on: 04 Dec 2002, 09:25:27 »
Yea thxs Sui and soz team.

O Neil ;)