Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: "NEW" BIS-walls avaliable HERE  (Read 3352 times)

5hole

Re:"NEW" BIS-walls avaliable HERE
« Reply #15 on: 22 Jan 2003, 07:36:58 »
If you could bring back the "useless" objects from the original editor upgrade, you would be a hero for sure.  Some of those were handier to have around than Keg assumed...

-5hole

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #16 on: 22 Jan 2003, 12:59:52 »
 ;D yea I know that. don't really understand neither how he ever came to the conclusion that no-one need those "useless" objects  ::)

but nevermind, don't wanna nag at other ppl its too easy! besides, I don't know many ppl whom have done SO much for the community like he has!  8)  The last thing a great guy like that needs is ungrateful naggin'  :P

:) My ed.upgrade will just be a free choise on the 'market'; never had the ambition to outbat the older ones, just making another one, one more choise, thats all.
My main reason for making it is my own wants, how I think an addon like that should be.

Unfortunately, other projects delay this  ::) so I haven't got the time to work on it these weeks  :P
But neah worries, as much stuff as possible will be in the final product; and with the new classes of choise there won't be any endless scrolling coz I will split up the goods in new and very useful vehicleClasses.

asmodeus

« Reply #17 on: 22 Jan 2003, 20:29:13 »
Yeah!  

This is gonna be cool!   :thumbsup:

I too miss those objects.  The only way I can get certain things is to go back to an old mission of mine and copy paste it out of there...

Asmo

RP

« Reply #18 on: 25 Feb 2003, 22:51:35 »
Way to go Tomb!

I hate the endless scroling in the editor, althogh i love to have those object available. To have them organised into categorys will be a dream come true.
Givus the editor, pleeease!
BTW, nice wall you got there.

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #19 on: 28 Feb 2003, 23:00:57 »
 :) just an update on wassup w/ this project:

not forgotten nor given up, but put on a hold untill april/may due to our stinkin' world and a few other addon projects  :P

RP

« Reply #20 on: 01 Mar 2003, 00:53:20 »
Roger that, Tomb.

One strange thing hapened, when i tryed to copy some of the old objects not available anymore, they all turn to flags!!! Anybody got this?

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #21 on: 18 Apr 2003, 16:43:54 »
(a bit of a late answer *cough* )

:P yeah, that happens to all objects created w/ the old editor addon if you try 2 access these objects WITHOUT having this old addon installed.

:D But nevermind : Work is well in progress re. my on-coming "TMB_Editor MOD"  8)

And I have kept a few secrets up my sleeve that will make it even better than I first expected it to become.

:) I will seal off this thread now and post a new thread when the addon is ready for beta's.

Untill then,
any n00bs to this project can read this thread in its full extend for info on whats happening.

CYA'round all  :-*